12. you were beautiful | 영현

You went to the supermarket to buy some supplies. You looked at your list.

Chips
Bread
Can goods
Milk
Bacon
Eggs

You picked a small basket and started finding the items on your list. You also picked some supplies you think you also needed. After almost the thirty-minute roaming around the grocery store, you went to the counter to pay the items.

You went out the grocery store and made your way to the parking lot when you saw a couple sitting on a bench nearby.

The boy was wearing a gray hoodie and a cap and the girl was wearing a pink sweater. The couple was sweet. The boy was wrapping his arms around the girl's waist, the girl leaning on the boy's chest. Suddenly, you remembered Youngk, your boyfriend.

You placed the bag of groceries on the backseat of your car. You enetered your car. You were about to start the engine of the car but you thought of calling YoungK.

The phone is ringing but he isn't picking up. Coincidentally the boy in the bench looked at his phone and turned it down.

After calling YoungK three times and still getting no answer, you decided to call Sungjin. With just one ring he answered the call. "Hello?" he started.

"Oh. Sungjin it's me, Y/N, YoungK's girlfriend. Are you guys busy? Because YoungK isn't picking up my calls," you said.

"Ahh. YoungK? We are not having any training today. I'm actually out with Wonpil," he explained.

"Is that so? Thank you. Uhm. Take care, by the way. I'm hanging up," you said and ended the call.

You tried to call YoungK again and the boy looked at his phone coincidentally again. This can't be him, you thought. The boy said something to the girl and went far from her before answering the call. Suprisingly, someone talked over the other line.

"Is something wrong?" YoungK started.

It took you a second before answering. "No, I just miss you and wandering if you're doing well." You focused on the boy, wishing it is not YoungK. He can't cheat over me, you prayed.

"I'm sorry about not answering your call a while ago. We were rehearsing our new title song," he explained. The boy looked back and you saw he was YoungK. He locked his eyes with you. You smiled bitterly and went out of your car. You ended the call and slapped him as you got near from him.

"How- Of all people-" You started talking but you can't complete what you wanted to say. He was just standing there looking down, guilt visible in his face.

"I'm sorry." That is all he said.

You left him there, upset. You went to your car and drove off from the super market. Tears were streaming down your cheeks. He didn't even bother calling me or follwing me, you thought which made you more upset.

Your phone keeps on vibrating and a familiar name was calling. It was YoungK, but you ignored the calls.

When the traffic light went red, you stopped your car and looked at your phone. He was still calling. You hate YoungK but you love him more. You wanted to fix everything so you answered the call.

He was silent and so are you. You wanted him to talk first. You wanted him to explain first, apologize first.

"I'm sorry," he started.

"But I think things don't work for us anymore. I have always thought of telling you about this but I'm afraid of hurting you."

You gasped. Covering your lips with your right hand, you were holding tight to the steering wheel with the other. Refraining your self from crying made you sob louder.

"Don't blame yourself. It was all my fault. I loved you and you were beautiful to me."

And with that the call ended.

-

i almost cried writing this one-shot. and i hate myself for writing such sad one-shots.

i'll try to make sweet, cute imagines!!1!

vote & comment plsss ♡

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer