16. dream 2 | 성진

part two of dream ♡ note: this part two i made is not part of my dream, i just imagined this.

.

"I'm moving to Seoul. I've been casted as a trainee of JYP Entertainment."

I was speechless at first but I managed to respond. "T-that's great. You've wanted to be a singer all your life. Now, this is your chance. I'm happy for you," I said and smiled.

"Really? You're not going to stop me?" he asked.

"No. Of course not," I answered. I stood up and faced him, now looking down since he's sitting. "I love you and seeing you pursue your dream is my happiness too." Holding his hands, standing infront of him, and just us understanding each other, it's the best thing about our relationship.

But I am actually afraid. What if he might find someone better than me? JYP has many pretty trainees. I somehow feel insecure. But I know, Sungjin is loyal to me. He won't cheat on me. I believe in him.

Suddenly his hands, holding mine, went up to my cheeks. He cupped my face and pulled me closer to him. Bending my body closer to him, almost bowing 90 degrees, my lips touched his. I looked at him and he was already closing his eyes, so I closed my eyes too. He pulled me closer, now his hands on my waist. He made me sit on his lap, and my hands managed to snake on his neck trying to make the kiss deeper.

I was already out of breath but Sungjin won't stop. "When are you leaving?" I asked between the kiss. Finally he parted away, he catched his breath first before answering. "Tomorrow."

I stood up and fixed myself. "Let's go, I'll help you pack your things up," I said. He was pouting when I looked at him. I could laugh at his reaction. I think it's cute.

.

Three months has passed and long distance relationship, is goddamn hard.

I always find myself looking at my phone waiting for Sungjin's reply and call. It's like he's overseas because we only talk at night.

Kissing my screen's phone sucks, too. I miss him. I really do.

It's Sunday today and Sungjin and I usually have our Skype time 24/7 on this day because he has no training. Yet, it's already 10 pm but I got no calls nor reply from him.

I started texting him again. I find myself being so impatient this days. Junhyeok, one of his bandmantes told me that a trainee obviously like Sungjin. Sungjin never told me about it so I confronted him, fortunately he didn't deny it.

I swear, if Sungjin is with her right now, I'll make the both of them wish they were not born.

I called him for the nth time.

sungjin_real missed your call.

dontgosummer: paRK SUNGJIN

dontgosummer: answer the goddamn phone!!!

dontgosummer: why r u not answering??! why r u not returning my calls??!

dontgosummer: if i'll find out you're hanging out with that girl, NEVER THINK YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND.

dontgosummer: reply or i'll break up with you!!

dontgosummer: i hate u. you are a jerk.

No replies or call backs. The messages I sent is still kept unread. That jerk, he is obviously cheating on me. As I got so sad, my eyes felt heavy too. I turned off my phone with annoyance and tossed it somewhere on the couch. I decided to just sleep. Park Sungjin, you're a dead meat when I see you.

Fixing my pillows, I heard scratching noise in my balcony. I made my way there to see what it was and then I saw a figure of a man wearing black hoodies with a face mask. I grabbed an umbrella which was the nearest thing to me for self-defense.

The guy slowly walked to the glass door. I got ready as he turns the doorknob open. "AHHHHHHH!" screaming, I aimed to hit him but as I see him closer I realized who he was.

"Sungjin?"

"So, that's what I get after travelling this far?" he started. OH MY GOD it's beEN MONTHS SINCE I LAST SAW HIM. I could cry in happiness right now but I'm still mad at him.

"Excuse me? Who's been ignoring my calls and messages?" I blurted out.

"My phone drained on the way. I'm sorry." He said and hugged me. I hugged him back, without any response, I know we miss each other. Actions speak louder than words, as they say.

We're hugging for a minute now but I don't think I'll get tired of his embrace. Then I noticed he lost some weight. "You became thinner," I commented. I parted from the hug and closed the door in my balcony where he walked in. He jumped to my bed and breathed out a sigh.

"Don't worry. I'm okay," he said. He waved his hand, calling me to lay beside him. I ran my way to the bed and layed in his arms, hugging him again.

"Why didn't you just knock on my house's front door?" I asked.

"I might wake up your parents," he said. He's already closing his eyes. It looks like he's tired from the long travel. Facing him, I touched his hair, trying to memorise his features.

"I love you, Sungjin."

He half-opened his eyes. "I love you too."

And all I know, I had a very very good sleep in his arms.

.

vote & comment! ♡
thank you very much~
continue on supporting this!

ilovey'all // park's ♡

-dontgosummer