45. man | 영현

based on true story.

.

You texted YoungK to accompany you to the Cinemas because you remembered he owe you one. You hoped he can make it because you wanted to spend some time with him.

YOUNGK:
sure. tomorrow at 1 pm?

ME:
yes :) and thanks.

ME:
i thought you'd reject the offer, but thanks.

YOUNGK:
you said i owe you one.

YOUNGK:
when you helped me ask hyejung as my prom date.

ME:
yeah.

YOUNGK:
that was long time ago though.

ME:
but still,, i just really want to watch La La Land badly. but i dont have someone to watch with me.

YOUNGK:
that's why im here :)

ME:
thanks a lot youngk, see you tom :)

YOUNGK:
see you (:

It was true that it was long time ago when you helped YoungK but that's the only way you can let him agree to accompany you. You just really liked him and he was already graduating on the university. You won't see him again.

This would be the first time you'd go out with him and you were panicking yet excited for tomorrow. You had arguments on what you should wear. But you settled with your casual crop top and high waist jeans with pair of converse shoes. You wanted to wear a dress but it would only show that you like him because of how you dressed. And you didn't like the idea.

.

You met YoungK at the mall. He wore a black shirt topped with a checkered long sleeve polo and a pair of pants. He was stunning. And you thouggt he had the boyfriend look today and not his usual way of dressing. Like he only wears tee-shirt and ripped jeans in school.

He waved at you when he saw you. He ran immediately to not to keep you waiting. And then you both went to the cinema.

.

The film ended. And watching with YoungK was not a good idea. It distracted you. That the guy you liked was sitting beside you and every time you would get some popcorn - which you both shared - your hands would bump with his and it would send spark into your skin down to your spine.

Reluctantly, you would start looking at him. And he was emersed to the story of the movie, unaware of your gaze. You lowkey wished you picked a horror movie. So that you'll be able to get closer to him at least. Or he'll wrap his arms in your shoulders if you are lucky.

You are heading now to some restaurant to eat. YoungK insisted he would pay for it since you only asked him about the movie. You argued about paying but obviously you losed.

"Ah. I'm full. The food was great. Thank you YoungK," you said while smiling at him.

He smiled back. "No problem," he said. You looked at your watch and it was getting late. You have curfew and it's already time.

"If I would ask you out- I mean if I would ask you to accompany me too, would you say yes?" YoungK asked.

"Of course-," you answered cheerfully. If it meant spending time with him then you'll definitely not miss it. "-what are friends for right?"

YoungK was smiling until he heard the word friends. He sighed and mumbled something. "YoungK?" you called.

"Y/N, can I ask you one question?" he said with a serious tone. You nodded nervously. You never saw him this serious like before. Is he angry? Did I do something to make him upset?

"Do you not see me as a man? Not as a friend or boy but as a man? Because last night I could not even have a wink of sleep, thinking that I'll be spending my day with you."

.

is this ok?
ugh i feel like it's lame ,_,

VOTE DAY6 FOLKS! always remember to vote and stream (:

-dontgosummer♡