46. end | 제이

You have called Jae for the 7th time but still he doesn't answer his phone. You know he's just sitting on his couch watching some news and beside him sits his phone, yet he ignores your call.

You were too far from him. One big ocean separates the two of you and only technology keeps you attached from each other. This misunderstanding started when you went back to America. You've only have talks once a month. And you never heard of each other stories everyday.

You called once again but you were only directed to voice message once again.

You felt tired. It was night and you just got home from work but he acted like this so suddenly.

You called once again but you were directed to voice message. So you decided to just talk to him and leave a monologue to his phone.

"I wanted to say sorry but you won't pick up the phone. I don't know what I did wrong but I'm sorry. Please talk to me. Before you would never let me sleep if we wouldn't solve any of our misunderstandings. But now why is it that I feel like I am the only who wants this relationship to be fixed?

Please understand me, because I am trying to understand you.

You told me you wanted to talk about this. But why aren't you picking up?

Jae, please. Answer the phone and let's talk."

You were crying all through out the message. You felt like you are already begging him to stay and be more understanding.

You wiped your tears and waited for his call. After few minutes your phone buzzed and you immediately looked who it was.

It was a message from Jae.

Let's stop.

.

back from hiatus, author is emotionally unstable. left with a broken-heart, devasted and lost. someone comfort me.

STREAM I LIKE YOU!

-dontgosummer