❤ 50 ❤

Your eyes were sparkling with honesty... and love for him.

"I love you Jimin." You said with your whole heart as you back hugged Jimin tightly... taking his scent to your heart.

You embrace your face in his back... But, Jimin grab your arms off before pulling away as you embrace him...

It's was so sudden... that he pull away making your heart ache... as you felt this was a end.

Jimin will leave you... as you lied about your relationship with Taehyung. 

"Kim Taehyung  just leave from my cabin...!" Jimin raised his voice made you shiver...

Taehyung storm out from his cabin... with disappointment.

"J-Jimin... I...I'm sorry." You said as cold sweat running through your forehead. You were scared as Jimin never was this angry in your life. It's was your first time facing him like this...

_

Taehyung was your past... but Jimin is your present... you can't deny that you're destined to get married with Jimin.

But, Now... You love him more... as days passes by... You can't remove him from your thoughts... as well as your heart... You remember all the times spent with him together...

The way you jumped when you cooked food and hided your face in shyness... 

Jimin said "Don't hide you're face... you're beautiful." Made your heart skip a beat. 

The way he asked for magical words... "Yeobo... I want to hear from you..." 

The way he whine... the way he smile... the way he laugh... the way he hug... the way he kiss...

_

Jimin was still staring you intensely for finding a reason to forgive you... maybe he can't... his heart shatter whenever you lied... everytime you just hurted him with your rude behaviour from the very start.

You put your head down as he looked at you... he wanted you to face him. You should at least not lie about yourself. You should see straight into his eyes.

"Don't hide from me..." Jimin said. But, you were on the verge of cry... you kept your face down as tears were brimming in your eyes.

Jimin softly made your face him... as he lift your face by your chin.

"Yeobo, I love you too... more than myself." Jimin said as he pull her into a passionate kiss. Your tears fall on your cheeks as Jimin was kissing you.

"Yeobo, neomu neomu gwiyeowo..." Jimin wiped her tears.

"Andwae~" You giggled. 

"Yeobo~" You smile as Jimin gave you a forehead kiss...

You hug him as there is no tomorrow~ ❤