❤ 30 ❤

We were in the ice cream shop. We were sitting on the chair infront of the shop.

"I want to taste that flavour~" Jimin said as he was staring me...

"Uh... huh... No!" I said as he pouted... which making me to give up. But, not this time...

"I told you before to buy what you like..." I said but he ignored. 

"Yeobo, it's melting..." He said.

"Wha--" Before I could speak he licks my hands... as I felt his tongue licking softly. My heart was pounding faster... he is too much. 

"Nice flavour~" My eyes were widen as I didn't even thought about this to happen.

_

Dolphin show~

We were sitting closer on the first row. I saw dolphin flipping... and moving through the ring. Dolphins voice can be heard as they are happy when they got reward... that food which was given by a man who was whistling with the whistle blower.

Dolphins were diving... and playing...

"Do you like dolphins...?" Jimin asked as his hands were wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah~" I said as I was still mesmerized by dolphins. 

Suddenly, water splashes on us as dolphin comes out and flips in the water.

I was surprised as water splash over us... made us wet.

Jimin laughed as he saw my shook face.

"Such a lovely dolphin~" he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Ah~ I'm so wet...!" I whined as I don't like to get wet... 

"Not here, Yeobo~" Jimin softly whispers in my ears made shivers down my spine.