❤ 15 ❤

NO ONE'S POV:

Taehyung made a call to Sohye and said he won't able to come...

Taehyung was at his home... on the couch. She came from the kitchen and approach Taehyung. 

"Tae Baby... let's go at vacation." She said happily at the thought of vacation. 

"Sure... Where should we go...?" Taehyung asked her by standing up... gave her a back hug...

Hugging from the waist... he was nibbling at her ear.

"T-Tae... let's go to Hawaii." She said as feeling tingling sensation. Her cheeks blush in pink...

"We will go tomorrow... let's pack our bags." Taehyung smiled at her cuteness.

SOHYE'S POV:

"Who was it...?" Jimin asked which made me shock all of sudden.

"Ahm... my friend. We decided to hangout today but she had urgent work. So, plan is cancelled." I lied but I feel sad... that I lied.

"Oh... You can go next time." He said with his eye smile... which made my heart flutter... I should stop this feelings.

I love Taehyung...! Not him...! I said in my thoughts.

"Let's have food... or it's gonna be cool." He said.

"Yeah..." I said making my all thoughts out of my head. We had our breakfast.

"Are going to watch Movie or K-Drama?" Jimin asked as we decided we will watch Television. There is nothing to do so I decided to join him.

Jimin is not bad that I should hate him... We can be friends. 

My thoughts are really ruining... he as friend? Maybe...

"While you were sleeping..." I suggested him.

"Sure..." He smiles.

We sat on the couch and watch K-drama... with a Blankets on us.

I was not too close to him... but near him.

Suddenly, bell rang which made us distracted by watching Drama.