❤ 18 ❤

We arrived at Hawaii... It almost took 8 to 9 hours. We moved out of the plane... There was staff which were welcoming us.

Jimin was being flirty with girls... I didn't know he can be like this. I thought he is innocent... but he flirted with Air hostess.

Talking sweetly... smiling widely... I tried to ignore several times... but he was holding her hands...

"Jimin...! Are you coming or not." I said as he was going hold her hands but he backed away.

"Yeah... coming...!" Jimin came and we headed towards baggage counter.

We took a cab to our hotel.

"You were Jealous...?" He asked as we were on cab.

"Why would I...? I was just tried..." I looked outside the window... the cold breeze touch my face... it's was evening...

I felt refresh... and good.

"You are lieing..." I turn my face around found him grinning. 

"I'm not...!"

"You slept enough in plane. How can you be so tired?"

I did slept but in reality I didn't... all the time I was sitting near him. His presence was making so hard to react and tingling sensation was not even helping... I couldn't sleep.

We arrived at right time. I moved outside of the cab as soon as cab stops.

"Wait, Yeobo~" Jimin softly says as he paid to driver.

"We need to check-in together..." Jimin said as we moved in...

" Jimin said as we moved in