❤ 17 ❤

Sohye (You), Jimin, Sohye's Dad, Jennie were at Seoul Airport... at the waiting room. 

"Jimin is so handsome... You're so lucky... I envy you." Jennie whisper in your ears made you cringe.

"Yah... don't make those comments..." You slapped her arm kiddingly. 

"Ouch..! You're so mean..." Jennie said by rubbing her arm which was slap by you...

"I'm not mean..." You pouted.

On the other side... Sohye's Dad were talking with Jimin.

"I want you to make my daughter happy... She is stubborn sometimes... But you can keep up, right?" Sohye's Dad said as he was concerned about Sohye.

"I will, Dad. Don't worry. It will be best vacation for her." Jimin said assuringly.

"That's why I choosed you. I know how much you love Sohye." Sohye's Dad said as he patted Jimin's back.

"I love her more than myself..." Jimin said as he saw Sohye was chuckling... 

You were happy that Jennie helped in packing you're bag... but she was just teasing you and giving you tips for your Honeymoon...

It's was the time to leave from Airport to the flight... you hugged your Dad and Jennie before you leave...

"Enjoy your Honeymoon~" Jennie said teasingly.

You gave her death glare... but she just laugh it out.

Suddenly, Jimin holds your hand made you look at him. He was smiling widely... and waved goodbye to them.

Seeing him smile made your heart skip a beat...

❤ 🐯 ❤ 🐯 ❤

Author Note: I love this book so much...! ❤ I hope you will like it too... ❤ Vote lovely Readers❤

Happy Jin Day ❤