❤ 34 ❤

JIMIN POV: (a while before...)

After coming from washroom... I saw Jungkook. I came towards Jungkook as he was sitting on the other side of Masquerade ball. 

"Jungkook-ah..." I said happily as I hugged him.

"Oh.. Jimin-shi." He said surprisingly. 

"Did you bring your partner

"Did you bring your partner... Did you find a girlfriend?" I asked him teasingly.

"Geez... not again, Jimin-shi!" I laughed as he said in annoyance...

"You should get one--"

"Jimin-shi where is your wife. I didn't got chance to come in your wedding. I'm desperate to meet her." He changed the topic...

"Oh... She is--"I stopped as he was not listening. 

Jungkook was looking suspiciously for long while... as I glance where he was looking made me shock. 

"Do you think he is forcing her

"Do you think he is forcing her...?" Jungkook asked confused. A guy in white suit was holding a girl in red dress tightly. 

"I think so..." I said while noticing what was really happening...

"Leave, I'm not your baby!" She yelled at him... but he gripped tighter on her wrist as he jerked her closer... He whispers something in her ears.

She give her disgusted look... I couldn't notice who is she because... they were at distance and all were wearing same design mask with different colours.

"No, I never will...!" She yelled again... made it obvious. So, I started to walk closer to stop them... and Jungkook followed me.

"You will..." He said. 

I noticed her bracelet which was blue rhinestone heart... She is Sohye...!

"No...!" She said.

I made my steps faster... as I pulled her by my side

"She said 'NO', which means 'NO'...!" I provoked.

❤