❤ 40 ❤

SOHYE'S POV: 

Jimin started to whimper... I got worried. Did I hug him too tight? The wound didn't even heal.

I'm so stupid...

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Should I call doctor? Does it hurt too much..." I said worriedly. 

"Oh my Yeobo~" He started to laugh hard. Well, I missed him already... his smiles... his laugh... his warm embrace...

"Yah, I was worried and you are pulling a prank on me." I slapped his arm kiddingly as I pouted. 

"Ahh... What was that for?" He said as he rubbed his arms.

"Oh that... my gift for you." I tried to control my laugh. 

"Yeobo... I'm sorry." He said softly as he pull me closer by waist. He kissed my forehead softly as he caress my cheeks. "I love you, Yeobo."

"Me too..." I said as he connected his lips with mine... giving a soft kiss which turns into passionate one.

He nibble on my lower lips as I felt warmed under my skin. He slipped his hands through my shirt bringing a sensational feeling.

My hands moves towards his neck bringing him closer. I missed his touch... his lips which kisses deeper... his warm smiles... I'm happy to get him back to life. The kiss got deeper and passionately. Our lips moved in sync with each other.

"Take rest." I said as I pulled away... breathing heavily. 

"Yeobo, we didn't even started..." He whined.

"Should I call doctor?" I said as he pouted. He looks adorable when he pout.

"Take a good rest, honey~" I pecked on his lips. I backed up as I was going to move...

"Sleep with me, I know you are tried." He hold my wrist made me stop.

"But--" 

"Don't think about others. They already know you're my Yeobo..." He pull me as I landed over the bed. "My sweet yeobo~" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

We cuddle with each other as his sweet smell was so addicting to me. His embrace was so warm and I feel protected around him.