❤ 49 ❤

"Ji...min~" You came excitedly in Jimin's cabin but got frozen at the presence of Taehyung. 

"Min Sohye, your boyfriend is here." Jimin said in sarcastic way made you shock. He never called you by your name... made you shock in fear.

"J-Jimin... no--"

"Do you want privacy? I should go then..." Jimin said as he got up.

"Jimin, listen to me!" You raised your voice little as he was going from the room... while on the other side Taehyung was smiling victoriously.

"What now?!" Jimin exclaimed as he was standing in front of you. 

"Jimin don't yell at my baby!" Taehyung said made you shock while Jimin closed his eyes as he breathed... tried to calm his anger.

"I will give you what you want... and you're a nice Actress by the way. You have done a great job... in your Act. You succeed." Jimin was saying with his emotionless behaviour. 

"What Act...? I didn't do--" You got cut off by Taehyung's words.

"Baby, I told everything about our plan. He will give you divorce and you will be mine soon..." Taehyung said with a smile. 

"No Jimin, I didn't plan anything against you." You said as you approached him... but he backed away. 

"Stop it. Min Sohye." Jimin said made you hard to solve this situation... the trust... the trust in his eyes was gone...

"Baby, let's go home." Taehyung said as he hold your hand and moved you towards the door... You turn around as your eyes were still staring Jimin. 

"No, I won't leave you...!" You said as you left Taehyung's hold and run back towards Jimin.

"Come back...!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Jimin please trust me..." You said as you hold his hands. "Please..." You repeated.

Jimin pull his hands back as he just took a glance and ignored you as he turn away.