❤ 47 ❤

NO ONE'S POV: 

Jungkook carried her on his back as can't argue anymore... he walked in the cold street.

"Koook...?" Mia said as her hands were around his neck. Jungkook felt tingling sensation as her cheeks were touching his...

"Yeah..." He said in soft tone.

"Will you be mine...?" She asked as she was drunk but still she wanted to know.

Jungkook didn't answer anything as he was shocked. Mia was drunk so she won't know what he said...

"Maybe..." He said unsurely as he wanted to get her reaction.

"Why...? Am I fat... am I not pretty... am I.. can't be a good girlfriend... am I--" Mia was poking his cheeks...

"No, Mia..." Jungkook said made her stop poking his cheeks. She embrace her face in his neck... its was breath taking for him.

"No... no one wants me? Even my mom and dad left... and my fiancee... Tae. Now, my interior designer don't want to be mine..."

"Yah... am I just your interior designer?!" He exclaimed. 

"Yeah... maybe more..." She said in her low soft voice.

"What maybe more...?" He asked softly more than a whisper. 

"More than mine..." 

"When I was yours...?" He asked as he was walking home by giving her piggyback ride. 

"When you came in my life?" She said as she kissed his cheeks softly made him shook.