❤ 9 ❤

I headed towards my room... but Jimin held my wrist...

"Wait..." He said as he spun me to face him. 

"What now...?" I asked coldly.

"Why are you so cold towards me? Is something wrong..." He was feeling down... I don't know what to do.

I just don't want to break Taehyung's heart... This was all I can think that time.

"Leave my hand... I said leave!" His grip around my wrist tighten as I tried to free myself.

"You didn't answered yet..."He was serious this time. I wonder what got him into...

"You want my answer... are you that eager. I will never fall for you and I don't believe in this marriage!" I was feeling so angry that I yelled at him at once.

"I hate you! Just leave me... I don't need you." I added.

His grip loses at my answer... I see my wrist as it was not that tight hold of his but still it's pain little.

"If you want to or not but you're destined to me..." He said.

▪▪▪

After that he went to his room... I got in my room as well...

I wonder why my dad is giving all my belonging to him

I wonder why my dad is giving all my belonging to him... is it because of divorce...? My Dad know me that I can do something like this.

If I tried to divorce him... I will get nothing. All my property is in his name.

I tried many times to cancel this wedding but at last... I got married. 

I showered and get into my pyjamas. I get on my bed... as I laid down... watch the ceiling. 

'If you want to or not but you're destined to me...'

My mind was repeating those sentence again and again. I can remember his face... how he was sure of himself.

I can't even sleep... 

Suddenly, my phone rings... I take that call.

"Baby..." A soft voice spoke from the other side of the call.