❤ 11 ❤

I run towards Jimin as he was holding his hand. He winced in pain. 

"J-Jimin..." I grab his hand to check... he has cut his finger which was bleeding now.

He was staring at me while I quickly open the tap water and clean his wound. 

"Yeobo... I'm fine. I will do it by myself." He said. That time I didn't bother if he keep calling me Yeobo... I just feel to help him.

"Sit here, I will be back with first aid kit." I told him to sit on the chair infront of kitchen counter. 

He just sat there while looking me with a smile. I felt his soft side... was attracting me towards him.

I came back with the first aid kit... I was standing in front of him. 

I was cleaning and puting the medicine on it. 

NO ONE'S POV:

You held his hands on yours... as your soft fingers were touching his, He felt happy that you care for him.

He was facing you so close... while you were treating his wound. He didn't feel pain as he was mesmerized by you.

You blew air from your rosy lips... which helped him to forget the pain. You were looking cute... in this beautiful dress. He wanted say... But...

Your hazel and honey color eyes... they shone like sunlight was polished stone and his a wealth of well justified mistrust.

A strand of hair which was falling on your cheeks... as you were making his heart beat faster... 'If you hate me, I will make you love me...' he thought.

He move a strand of hair swiftly to see your beautiful face... 

"W-What are you doing...?" You were shocked. 

"Isn't it's obvious..." A grin formed in his face.

" A grin formed in his face