❤ 36 ❤

SOHYE POV:

Taehyung put his gun down as he looked towards Mia...

"Yes, it's was all lie...! I never seen you like my love... you were someone who I have to be forced to have... You know how hard it was for me! Every time you called or messaged I have to be with you. You know... you're the one who ruined me and my relationship! I hope that you didn't existed!" Taehyung harshly spoke to her made me surprised. 

This was not our plan... what's happening...?!

"Y-You... you--!" Mia stopped as clenched her hands. I saw Mia... she was on verge to cry. 

"Jimin, let me talk with him..." I said as I free myself from his hold hold and I moved in front of Taehyung. "No... Yeobo..." He said as he hold me there...

"Let me... Please."

"Whoa, so my baby is going to talk with me..." Taehyung smirked.

"Taehyung, stop your stubborness! Can't you understand...? She is your fiancée!" I yelled. 

"Baby, I love you... Only you... can't you understand...? How much I love you..." Taehyung said firmly.

"It's not love. I never loved you. I always liked you... But, now don't made me hate you." I softly said as I tried to control the situation. 

Taehyung sighed. 

"You choosed this. So, there's nothing left..." He said and I was confused.

"Yeobo, watch out!" Jimin shouted.

*bang* 

It's was so sudden... I couldn't made up in my mind. My fingers were shaking as they moved towards it... Something wet touches my fingers.

I saw it was blood...!

I felt pain... unbearable pain.