❤ 43 ❤

I was waiting for Jimin to come from Cafe. I was in the car which was parked on one side of the road.

My phone got notifications so I decided to check on the messages...

*Jungkook*

'Hey, noona~'

'We want help for Mia's Café. It's difficult to choose and Mia is not cooperating with me...'

'I will talk with her... give her time.' I send the message to Jungkook.

'Thanks noona~' He replied.

*Mia*

'Unnie, I don't want to work with Jungkook~'

'He is annoying me... he kept on teasing me.'

'Don't worry I will tell him to annoy you less...' I gave her reply.

'Unnie this is not fair...' She replied. I can imagine her whines. 

*Unknown number*

'Maybe, I'm not good for you. But, I will be one.'

I wonder who will be... is he or she?

I snapped out from my thoughts as Jimin took a seat and close the door of passenger seat. 

"Yeobo, I bought hot chocolate for you too..." Jimin said as he handed me one hot chocolate. I took it from him and gave him a smile.

"Why you want to have chocolate so sudden?" I asked as I was wondering... he never was that crazy for chocolates. He was doing ayego for chocolates... he gets so childish sometimes. 

"I was feeling like that..." He said as he was sipping on his chocolate drink.