❤ 39 ❤

"Congratulations. He is safe now." The doctor said as he came after 3 hours... but it felt like years to me.

I took a deep breath... I don't know how I holded for so long. 

"Can I... see him?" I asked.

_

[After Few hours...]

JIMIN POV: 

I opened my eyes slowly due to bright light I squinted my eyes... after few seconds I open them again as I adjusted to light.

Where I am..?

I was on a bed in a hospital room.

I tried to get up as I felt sudden pain on my chest. I remember how that bullet got into me by saving Sohye. 

And she was there sitting on a chair close to my bed. Her eyes were closed as she slept by keeping her face on the edge of the bed.

Her hairs flowed down on her cheeks. I can see her tired face, remembering what happened. I was sure she was scared to death. And I felt bad for making her worry.

I placed my hand on the chest were I was shot. It hurts... maybe this is what pain called. I hope it will heal soon.

Once again my eyes stopped at her. My heart was warm as I saw her opening her eyes...

"Yeobo." It came low and raspy.

She snapped her eyes open as she hugged me tight. 

"You little Pabo! How you came in front of me? I told you to--" 

"Yeobo, my heartu~" She pulled away as her eyes widen.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt..." She asked with concern.

"Ahh... my heart is... my heart is..." I started to whimper in pain holding on my heart.