❤ 29 ❤

I woke up as I found myself in Jimin's warm embrace. Last night for me was memorable. We made Love.

Jimin open his eyes as my hands were around his bare chest.

"I love you, yeobo~" Jimin said in his husky morning voice... as he pecked on my forehead. 

"I love you too~" I smiled as I pecked on his lips. 

_

Today we will be going to aquarium... I'm so excited about it. 

I was wearing black crop top with blue short jeans. What I can even wear when all my packing was done by my best friend... Jennie.

"Let's go~" Jimin said as he hold my hand in his... our fingers intertwine with each other. 

We were in the aquarium... as we went in side the glass tunnel we saw different fishes, starfish, seahorse and many more...

"Let's take a picture...!" I said excitedly as he laughed. He make my heart warm and soft... no one can make my heart feel things like he do.

"Yeobo, smile~" He said as he was taking a selfie... I smiled as he was holding me by waist.

*click*

"One more~" I said as there was a turtle... I sat near the turtle as posing for the picture.

*click*

He took our selfie with a turtle...

We took many pictures... selfies... as we laughed and enjoyed our moment.

We sat on the bench for a while...

"So cute~" he said as he was seeing the pics we took...

"Show me..." I said as I looked into the picture. It's was the picture of me with a jelly fish in the background.

"Jelly fish is so cute~" My eyes widen as he said that... I thought he means I was cute but it's jelly fish!

I slap on his arms kiddingly pouted.

"Ow.. what was that for...?" He said in shock.

"I'm going and you can have honeymoon with that so cute jelly fish." I said as I stood up.

"I-I... didn't mean that..." He said as he grabbed my wrist softly. I stopped and faced him...

"I want to eat Ice cream..." He got surprised as I pulled him by hand.

"You are not mad at me?" He asked.

"Why would I...? I was just kidding...!" I giggled.