❤ 31 ❤

"It's time to meet her. This evening at 6." Jaebeom said to me on a call.

"Yeah, Where to...?" I asked as I was in the balcony holding onto railing.

?" I asked as I was in the balcony holding onto railing

"Blues cafe." He said. I'm bit nervous... about it.

"Thanks, JB~" I said to him for helping me out in this situation. 

"Don't need to thank me. We are friends." He said happily.

"Yeah..-- Jimin is coming. I have to go... I will call you later." I said quickly and hung up as Jimin came from washroom. 

"Yeobo, what are you doing there..?" He asked as he was drying his wet hairs with a towel.

"I have meet my friend so... I will be going. Is that fine?" 

"Alone...?"

"It will be friends meets up, She will be there. I'm not gonna be alone."

"Um... What about Me?" Jimin asked as he slipped his hands at the back of his neck.

"You can watch movie... or what about rest?" I smiled innocently. 

"Yah... so mean! We came to have fun... together!" He whined. 

"Oh... About that you can wait... you will bored in girls talk." I said as I encircled my hands around his neck.

"Come soon..."

"Sure~" I pecked on his lips. 

_

"Hey, Mia..." I waved my hands as I noticed her. She was sitting on one of the table. In the blues cafe.

"Hey, Sohye... right?" She asked. I nod as I took seat infront of her. "How do you know me?" She asked confused. 

"I want to clear something... and I need your help." I said seriously. 

"Wha-" I didn't let her finish as I put my forearms on the table and said...

"Listen, first... then you ask me anything else." I smiled.