❤ 41 ❤

[Next Day]

"Jimin-shi... How you are doing?" Jungkook came to meet... with Mia.

"I'm good." Jimin said with his adorable smile. I moves towards Mia as Jimin was talking with Jungkook.

"Hey Mia..."I said as she was spacing out. I hope she is doing fine... even it's hard to forget first love.

"Hey." She smiled... but her smile was forced. I can see how hard it is...

"I will help you with your new cafe." I said as she wanted to open a cafe. She was very excited about it when she told me.

"No, I can do--"

"We are friends, isn't it? I will help you... even Jimin and Jungkook will too." I said happily. I saw how her eyes moves towards Jungkook. They had something which attracts them. 

"Huh?!!" Jungkook said surprisingly.

"What happen..?" I asked.

"Me? Noona, I'm not going to... she can do any job she wants." Jungkook said as he whined.

"Yah, what is hard for you to help her?" I asked sternly. 

"It's..It's..." Jungkook tries to refrain but no words came from him.

"Jungkook, you can help her in interior while me and your noona will help in other remaining work. Why don't you agree?" Jimin said.

"But--" Jungkook got cut off.

"No Buts!!!" I said. 

"Okay!" He said.

I want Mia to forget about her past and move on... Her dream of Cafe will bring happiness...