❤ 46 ❤

We were in cinema. The lights go off and movie starts on the screen.

I holded his arm while leaning my head on his shoulder. I smiled as I stare in his eyes which meets mine.

We were enjoying movie as it was a story of fate. How the girl keeps falling in love... as he was doing sweet little things which make her heart skip a beat.

_

Jungkook pov:

I saw Mia in a club as she was drinking and sobbing in between... what going on?

I approached her as took a seat at bar. 

"Sir, would you like to have something to drink?" A bartender asked me.

"Oh... no. I don't need." I said. 

"Why...? He has to be... *sobs* why Taeee..." She took a sip of her drink. I think she got drunk.

"Mia." I managed to get her attention.

"Kooook... why are you here? Making fun on me again...! go...! just go awayyy!" She exclaimed.

"No, it's not--"

"I'm... not your noona...!" She yelled.

_

After coming out from a movie, we were walking towards our car.

It's was so cold at night which was making me freeze... I rubbed my forearms as I was feeling cold shivers.

"Yeobo, wear this it's cold." Jimin gave me his jacket. I wore it as now I was feeling warm. I can smell his addicting scent... I interwine my fingers with each other. 

Jimin hold my waist as he pulls me closer. 

"Why you wore short dress?" He asked me and I knew it he would...

"Ahm... Jennie gave me this dress." I said it's was obvious as Jennie as my personal advisor was there

"She is the one who packed your bag for honeymoon also, didn't she? I was wondering..." he laughed as he was showing his adorable smile. 

I was staring him as we reached towards the car.

_

Jeon Jungkook Pov:

"Stop it, Mia. You're drunk." I said as she was drinking taking her next drink. Why did I even agreed to come at first place?

"You... kooook... *hiccup* you should... *hiccup* respect meee..." She said and suddenly leans her face down on the table. I think she got unconscious. 

She was mumbling random things for so long. Her first heart break... and Tae? Is he the one who tried to shoot Jimin-shi and Sohye noona... no... no... he already shoot.

I saw her face as she was looking beautiful in her sleep. I see some strand of hair fallen on her beautiful cheeks... I moved her hairs at the back of her ears... Suddenly, she woke up... scaring me to death.

"Yah... goooo away... *hiccup* don't dare... you touch meee...!" She said as she stood up. I stared at her as she was wobbling on her way.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she was going stumbling.

"Leave... myyy hand.... booooi." She said as I had grabbed her wrist. If I leave she will end up stumbling and falling.

"I'm coming with you." I said as I got up. She points her finger on me... "Don't.... follow meeeee." She said but I ignored it. We got out from the club and started walking down the street. 

"Kooook... you know... you loook like bunny." She gigled as she was walking. "Aish... just walk properly. Should I call a cab?" I said as I was checking on road if we will get a cab...

"Nooo.... kookkk" She said. "Don't exaggerate my name at least..." I sighed. "Koook..... gimme piggy back ride." She said as she giggle. 

"Andwae..." 

"Koook..."

"Andwae!"

"I. won't. come." She said as she sat down on the path. My eyes widen in shock. 

"We will go in a cab." I said.

"Noooo.... nooo...." She said as she whined.

"Are you five?" I asked.