❤ 22 ❤

With in few seconds... my phone started to ring. I panicked.

I quickly accepted the call... and took deep breath before placing my phone on my ears. 

"Yeoboseyo...?"

"Baby, what happened..? Why did you send me that message... Are you--" I cut off his words.

"First, listen to me... I think you deserve better. We are not meant for each other... So, I'm breaking up with you." I said in clear whisper which can't be heard by Jimin as he was sleeping. I don't want to wake him.

"We can't break up!" Taehyung said in the other side of the call made me shock. 

"What do you mean...?" I asked as I was unsure...

"We will not break up and this is final. You will divorce Jimin as you said before... you can't back off." He said made my mind blow in shock. 

D-Divorce...! I-I... can't...-- I will not do this...!

"No... I will not." I said.

"You will... or I will prove that you were my girlfriend. Maybe more than that..." I can feel him smirking.

"You will not do such things..!" I said loud enough for him but not that loud that may wake Jimin...

"Baby... you won't know..." He said softly which made me cringe.

"Tae... stop this...--" I got cut off by his words. 

"Well, I have just started... Now listen the plan." He said me what to do...

I felt bad... so bad for not listening to my dad.