Chapter Twenty Eight: Demon of the Mist

Start from the beginning

"Kakashi of the sharingan eye, did I get that right?" Zabuza mused as he also trained his focus back on Kakashi. "It's to bad, but you'll have to hand over the old man."

So it must mean I'm not yet in the bingo book, at least not as (Y/n), but as Speedy.

"Now quick Manji formation, protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight. I taught you team work, now it's time to use it." Kakashi told us all, as he lifted up his head band to reveal his sharingan. "I'm ready."

"Well looks like I get to see the sharingan in action, this is an honor." Mused Zabuza as he turned around in his sword handle to face Kakashi and the rest of Team Seven.

"Everyone keeps saying Sharingan, Sharingan will some please tell me what Sharingan is!" Naruto yelled as he faced Kakashi. Sighing in annoyance I breathe out to calm my rage.

To think that Naruto talked this damn much when a fucking battle is about to occur.

"Sharingan, a rare power. It resides in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu or dojutsu can instantly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu and reflect the attack back on the attacker. The sharingan is special, rare form of dojutsu. However there's more to the sharingan than that, a lot more." Sasuke replied for Naruto as his eyes looked at the ground- most likely in thought of his clan, and more over, his brother.

"You got it right boy, but you only scratched the surface. The Sharingan can analyze the opponents technique and then copy it to the smallest detail. As for you jounin, in the assassination unit of The Hidden Mist we had a standing order to destroy you on sight. Your profile was in are bingo book. They called you 'the man who copied over a thousand jutsu, Kakashi, The Copy Ninja.'" Zabuza states clearly as the mist around us gets heavier and heavier.

"Wow that's so cool!" Yelled Naruto as his eyes closed happily and his arms up to his chest as he learned of his sensei. My gaze shifting to Kakashi I place my hand on my back pouch smoothly drawing out a kunai knife.

"Enough talking, I need to exterminate the old man. Now," Zabuza said as he squatted down grabbing his sword in his hand as he looked down at us. Immediately we all go into the Manji formation Kakashi sensei had said to do from earlier on. Taking the stance between Sakura and Naruto I keep my eyes trained on our opponent.

"So I'll have to eliminate you first, aye Kakashi? So be it." Zabuza said as he looked down noticing the formation we had taken. Within a second Zabuza managed to rip his sword for the tree trunk and go over to stand on the water.

"He's over there!" Naruto says in shock of his moments.

"Standing on the water!" Sakura added as she turned her neck to look at the amazing scene.
Closing my eyes I breathe as I focus my wind chakra into my custom kunai blade, making it more dangerous than it was before. For precaution I might as well prepare and wait for the queues of sequence to be ready to launch an assault. Opening my eyes once more with my kunai knife finely and sharply glowing with my wind nature chakra I look all over sides of me.

"Sensei," Sakura said as I presume she watched Kakashi move in front of us without hesitation.

"He'll come after me first," Kakashi replied justifying every action that will soon take place.

"But.. who is he?" Sakura asked in her soft spoken voice.

"Zabuza Momochi-" Cutting off Kakashi I quickly add my little nickname.