Night at the Movies

Victor felt the joy overtake him as he looked down at the boy wrapped firmly in his arms, trying to comprehend everything that had happened in the past few weeks. Everything was such a blur.

He had really given up everything, his girlfriend, his friends, his popularity. And as he stole another glance towards the smaller boy all he could think was that it was worth it. Worth the slap he got from Sofia, worth the torments he got from his friends about being gay for that fucking nerd. Worth every ounce of shit he got from all the petty, judgy, bystanders who knew nothing about him, nothing about the sweet boy asleep in his arms as they sat on the soft leather couch, watching the rest of the movie play out.

The boy who with every stir found himself snuggling closer and closer, until what little space there was between them disappeared completely.

A small strand of dark hair fell in front of Yuri's eyes and Victor slowly moved his hand to brush it away, his fingertips grazing the smooth skin of his cheek as he took in the beautiful sight of his boyfriend sleeping. It was still odd for him to think, boyfriend. It wasn't really a word he'd ever thought he'd use.

Slowly Yuri began to rouse, his eyes fluttering open and he squirmed in Victors lap, wriggling closer, if that was even possible, in an attempt to stay warm.

"Morning sleeping beauty," Victor cooed, stroking Yuri's hair affectionately.

Yuri instantly jumped up and his eyes shot open wide as he looked around himself, seeming worried. Victor slowly moved his hand to Yuri's shoulder in an attempt to calm him. And it seemed to work, Yuri's head swung back around, ignoring the blaring of the TV and the flickering of the fire, his gaze was met with ice blue and the panic in him subsided.

Before Yuri could say anything Victor moved his hand to Yuri's own and began to stroke it knuckles, he wasn't very good at comforting people and he knew it, but this was the best he could think of. Afterall he had no idea why Yuri had been so startled and worried when he woke up.

However, moments passed and Yuri relaxed into the touch.

"You ok?" Victor whispered, pulling Yuri back into his hold.

Yuri sighed in return nodding, "Just a bad dream is all, nothing to worry about."

"If you're tired I can take you home?"

"No, its ok, I just dozed off for a second there. I'm not going to leave halfway through our date." Yuri replied, giving Victor a small peck on the cheek and leaning further into his side, getting into a comfy position to watch the rest of the film.

"Ok."

Victor wrapped his arm around Yuri's waist and planted a kiss on his forehead before settling back down into the soft cushions and breathing in the scent of Yuri's soft, dark hair.

"Just let me know when you get too tired and I'll drive you home."

"You can drive?" Yuri mumbled, his voice half muffled by victor's shoulder.

"Yeah, of course."

"Then how come you walk everywhere?"

"Because I like to walk with you," Victor chuckled, noticing the heat beginning to rise in Yuri's face.

"O-oh, well, I like to walk with you too."

"You're so adorable."

A.N. I'm so sorry I know I'm terrible. I have written half of an update for 'The Morning After' and hopefully will get that out tomorrow.

I promise the next update for this book will be more substantial, just thought a bit of fluff to make up for my absence.