You'll What? Hit Me?

A.N. Wow look at me updating a lot today! Anyway just wanted to make sure no ones missed any chapters because I'm updating so much ^-^

Yuri stepped out of the bathroom, wiping his eyes with the sleeves of his hoodie and taking a deep breath. He walked away quickly and pushed the first door he came to open; an empty classroom. He stepped in, closing the door behind him and slid down allowing himself to sob...again. Whatever happened to being fine, he didn't know.

A small knock came on the glass of the door and the small boy hurried to wipe away the tears and make himself presentable. But as he laid his hand on the handle a thought crossed his mind, what if its Victor? What would he do? Its official, the guy was a jerk, and Yuri most definitely didn't want to talk to him.

So he slowly peeked under the small blind of the door and light came bursting into the room. The person standing on the other side wasn't Victor, thank god, it was just Chris. So he slowly pushed down on the handle and allowed the door to swing open.

Yet, all the time he'd spent trying to calm himself and wipe away the tears were in vain because as he looked up at Chris everything started again. Victors words echoed in his head 'mistake'  and water began to spring from his eyes again.

"Yuri, hey," he shushed, enveloping the raven in his arms, "whats wrong? what happened?"

Yuri just shook his head and Chris released him then closed the door behind them.

"Here," he took the younger boy's hand and led him to a chair, telling him to sit down and take deep breaths. 

"Yuri, what happened?" he sighed.

"I-i just went to check on Victor, you know, after what happened in the lunch hall," Yuri sniffled, "after he'd been so nice to me I just thought...I don't know..."

"Yuri..."

"Anyway, he told me everything was my fault and that it was a mistake ever talking to me because I ruined his life."

"Oh Yuri..." Chris was speechless, what could he say to him that would be comforting? That he wasn't worthless? That Victor is a jerk and none of those things are true? "...You don't need him, he's a jerk and doesn't deserve to be your friend," he tried to console.

Although as much as Chris wanted to be there for his friend, he had his own agenda and things to do. So, he embraced Yuri one more time before he got up to leave.

"I'm sorry I've got some things to do, but Yuri, stay here as long as you like, I will tell the teacher you'll be late for next lesson."

Yuri stayed silent but nodded and Chris returned it with a sympathetic smile, before turning and leaving, closing the door behind him and leaving Yuri alone in the dark.

~

Finally, school was over and Yuri could go home, he trudged out of the classroom and to his locker to collect his things but was intercepted when someone stuck their foot out causing Yuri to trip and fall to the ground.

"Whoops, sorry Katsugay!"

Yuri looked up to see who the voice was coming from and surprise surprise, it was none other than JJ. He slowly pushed himself up and tried to ignore his taunting.

"Hey! Yuri get your gay ass back here!" 

And then Yuri snapped, he was sick of it all. Sick of everyone who used him, called him names. Everyone who believed the rumours that idiots like JJ spread. He spun on his heel and turned to glare at the guy with the obnoxious undercut, he balled his hands into fists and stormed over to him.

"Call me gay one more fucking time and I'll..."

"You'll what? Hit me?" he sneered and all his friends joined in with his laughter, enraging Yuri even more.

He didn't know...he didn't think he was gay, not that he'd ever had any kind of relationship before. But one thing he did know was that JJ was an ass who had been pushing him around for years and he needed to be taught a lesson.

The small boy's face was contorted in anger as he lunged, throwing a punch that connected with JJ's nose and he heard a small crack. 

Satisfied he turned and walked away; JJ's friends were no longer laughing at him and he felt good. He needed that. So badly.

A.N. Thanks for reading as always, I promise that Victuri will happen sooner or later :)