Thank You

"You're late!" The teacher yelled as Yuri walked through the doorway and made his way to his seat at the back of the class. He mumbled a quiet sorry in response as he pulled out the books he needed along with his pencil case and planner.

Throughout the class, the teacher dribbled on about quadratics in simultaneous equations and how to solve them. Yuri, however, did none of the work he was supposed to do that lesson and pulled out a large folder filled with assignments he had been paid to complete; some due tomorrow, some due next week, either way he didn't care it was just a job to him and he had nothing better to do since the things the teacher covered in these lessons Yuri already knew.

~

As the day came to an end Yuri went to his usual spot on the bench outside the school where he waited for potential clients. He had his usuals and by this point, most people in the school knew who he was and what he did; Yuri Katsuki, the school nerd, he loves school work so much he will do everyone else's for a meagre profit.

How this couldn't be further from the truth; this was the only way he could earn money, money he desperately needed since what money they did have as a family his father quickly drank away after the passing of his mother. After this, the burden of earning enough to supply them with food was left to the small teen who now sat shivering in the cold as he returned completed assignments and sat with his diary open writing notes as people handed him new sheets and told him when they needed them done by.

A tall brunette girl coughed loudly bringing Yuri's concentration away from the assignment he was writing in and shoved a piece of paper in his face.

"I need this done for tomorrow."

Yuri sighed heavily, taking the sheet and filing it neatly before writing the details in his diary. However, when he looked up the brunette girl was still standing there and next to her stood an awkward looking guy. He was tall, with silver hair and a fringe that hung over one of his icy blue eyes; breathtaking. The tall boy stood there with his hands shoved in his pockets and looking around as if checking if anyone was watching.

"Can I help you? If not move because you're blocking other people." Yuri tiredly spat in their general direction. The boy's blue eyes fixed on Yuri's for a second before looking away and stepped up to join the girl, linking hands in the process. He pulled a scrunched piece of paper from the inside pocket of his jacket and handed it to the small raven.

"Could you do this please?"

Yuri was actually completely astounded by the male, of course he recognised him from a few of his classes and knew him as the mighty captain of the football team. The girl standing beside him with her fingers intertwined with his was his girlfriend, Sofia. And he was...the Victor Nikiforov...

Yuri blinked a couple of times trying to get back to reality, only to be confronted with the fact that he was already there. He never thought this guy would sink so low as to pay someone to do his homework for him; in class he always seemed to be one of the kids that actually cared if they passed their GCSEs. I guess I was wrong.

Victor stood silent, waiting for the smaller boy to finish putting away the paper before he began to speak again, "I need it for tomorrow if that's ok?"

"Yeah, sure. Just let me write it down." Yuri mumbled in reply, hurriedly scribbling down words.

"When can I pick it up?"

Yuri sighed exasperated and returned his gaze to the Victor Nikiforov, "Same place. Tomorrow, before school or break or lunch. I'll be here, don't worry."

"Ok, thank you," Victor replied as his girlfriend huffed and dragged him away.

The interaction did nothing but amuse Yuri, most people who came to him as a client were rude bastards like JJ, he honestly never thought he'd see the day when someone thanked him.

A.N. I know my writing isn't great but I really have a lot planned for this story and I'm really excited <3

Thank you to those who read ^-^