He Kissed Me!

Yuri didn't really kiss back and eventually, Victor pulled away, "Umm...Yuri I...sorry," he whispered gently, stroking the smaller's cheek with his thumb and looking longingly into his eyes.

"It-It's ok," Yuri replied. But was it? This didn't erase everything he'd done to hurt the boy and if he closed his eyes he could still hear Victor's words in the back of his mind. Telling him how it was his fault that his life had gone downhill.

"Do you need any help getting up?"

"I can do it," Yuri said as he firmly planted his hands on the ground and began to push himself up. He wobbled a little and Victor reached out his hand, placing it on Yuri's shoulder to stabilize him. The unexpected touch sent a jolt through Yuri and he gasped at the contact but quickly regained his composure, "I umm...should go, I said I'd meet Chris this lunch and I don't want to leave him waiting."

"Oh, ok..." Victor grabbed Yuri's hand and caressed the soft skin, "can we talk later?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I'll meet you by the school gate?" Yuri gave a small nod before pulling his hand from Victor's grasp and gifting him a small smile as he left with his hood once again pulled tight over his head.

~

"OH MY GOD CHRIS, WHAT DO I DO?!" Yuri yelled, hyperventilating. 

"What actually happened?" Chris sighed, moving his hand to yuri's shoulder to try and calm him down.

"He just kissed me, a-and he wants to talk after school." Yuri jumped up from his perch on the edge of the desk and began to pace around the room.

"Who kissed you?" Chris sighed, standing with his hands on his hips and watching Yuri as he walked backwards and forwards, from one end of the classroom to the other, repeatedly.

"Victor! Keep up!" He snapped, momentarily halting to look back at Chris, whose face turned to one of shock.

"Oh...well maybe just tell him you're straight and he'll leave you alone," Chris replied moving his gaze to the ground and awkwardly shuffling around.

Yuri thought about what he said. Chris was right, he was straight, so why was he making such a big deal out of this? 

"But I..." he started only to trail off mid-sentence.

"...You like him don't you," Chris laughed exasperatedly and shook his head as if disappointed by the realisation.

"No. I don't, besides, I like girls. I had a crush on Yuuko...remember?"

"Come on Yuri, give it up. I've seen the way you look at him." Chris sighed again then got up and began to open the door, "Lunch is almost over, you should get to class."

"Chris, wait! Please, what do I do?" 

"Go be happy with your boyfriend," He replied slamming the door in Yuri's face.

"He's not my boyfriend..." Yuri mumbled to himself. Victor probably didn't even like him like that anyway. He probably wanted to talk to him to tell him it was all a big mistake, a misunderstanding and that he wanted nothing to do with him.

What was Chris' problem anyway? Normally he would be thrilled if something like this happened to Yuri. He had been trying to set him up with someone for years and now that Yuri was finally in a gossip-worthy situation like this he's all moody-

Suddenly the bell rang and Yuri was officially late for his next class.

A.N. Thank you to everyone who reads! Next chapter will be the talk...

I might even get it out today if I'm in the mood but my friend wants me to work on our collaboration today as well so I'll see if I have time.