Chapter thirty-four

Nelly Pov
I was busy on the phone with Tony when I heard a knock on my door. The knock became fervent when I wasn't answering.
"Bae let me talk with you later." I told Tony before hanging up.

I was surprised to see Michael on my front porch.
"Hey, did you miss your way or something?" I blurted out, too shocked to care about being polite.
"Are you going to allow me in or we are going to keep standing here?" He said with a chuckle.
"My bad, come inside." I said stepping aside to make way for him.

"You have a nice place." He said looking around him.
"Thank you." I replied and gestured him to have a seat.
"So, why are you here?" I went straight to the point not bothering to exchange pleasantries.
"Nelly chill, why are you acting so cold?" He questioned clearly perplexed.
"Well let's just say I'm bored with you." I replied folding my arms.

"Really, and why is that?" He asked nonchalantly.
"You destroyed my friend's marriage, that's why." I replied with an attitude.
"I am the reason for the divorce?" He asked confused about the situation.
"Not entirely but somehow." I replied.
"It can't be possible." He stated with a puzzled look.

"Are you for real?" I questioned, surprised at how dense he was in coming to terms with his part in the divorce.
He stared down at me, his eyes demanding me to explain further.
"Boy, when you were busily screwing your father's wife, did you think it will make their marriage work?" I stated starting to get furious.

"So you knew all along?" He said with a shrug clearly unperturbed.
"Yes she told me ." I replied.
"You guys share every secret huh?" He asked with a smirk.
"Michael, everyone could notice the sexual tension between you two  even from a distance." I replied with a huff.
"I guess the chemistry was that intense." He stated looking down at his phone.
"Yeah right." I spat agitated at his stoic appearance.

"So are you trying to tell me you will break up with Tony when you start banging another guy?" He asked looking at me intently.
"Hell no!" I quickly replied with a grimace.
"Exactly. Raquel won't just divorce my dad because of great sex." He stated.

"How can you sit there and be nonchalant about the whole situation. When it is obvious the marriage ended because you got her pre..." I immediately stopped midway when I realised the implication of what I was about to say.

"When I got her what?" He asked staring with keen interest.
"Nothing." I quickly replied.
"Nelly, I demand you to tell me what you were about to say." He boomed out, his eyes instantly cold.
"I was about to_to sa_say" I started stuttering afraid of his sudden cold demeanour.

"Will you spit it out already?" He demanded, his eyes pitch black with anger as he advanced towards me.
"I_i wanted to_ say." I continue to stutter trying to find a better lie, whilst moving backwards to create space between us.
"What Nelly?" He stated his cold tone giving me chills.

"Michael relax OK, you are scaring me." I beseeched when my back hit a wall.
"Then just tell me." He replied in an audibly calm voice, trapping me between him and the wall.
I stood there speechless intimidated by his closeness.

"What are you hiding Nelly?" He whispered taking hold of my wrist to prevent me from walking away.
"Micheal I meant you got her to fall for you that is why she left your father." I said heaving a sign of relief when he let go of my hand and backed away.
"So why didn't you want to let it out?" He questioned clearly irritated.

"Is not my place to say."  I replied, glad that he swallowed what I said hook and sinker.
"Where is Raquel?" He suddenly asked.
"She doesn't stay here." I replied.
"I know. Where does she stay now." He asked impatiently.
"I don't know." I answered with a straight face.

"And I'm supposed to believe that right." He stated with a chuckle.
"I advice you leave her alone." I chided.
"Oh and who made you my special advisor? He retorted.
"I'm not saying this for you, but to protect my friend." I replied sternly.

"Do you think I want to hurt her?" He asked, his voice emotionless.
"Of course. Besides you are getting married in a few months time." I replied getting angry at the thought.
"How did you get to know that?" He asked.
"News flash, it's a small world you know" I stated using my hand to emphasise my point.
"News really does travel fast." He replied running his hands through his hair.
"So where is Raquel now?" He questioned again.
I was about to answer when the door bell rang.

"Let me go check who is there, I will be right back." I told him before heading towards the door.
"Raquel what are you doing here?" I demanded when I saw her dressed to the nines on my doorstep.
"What sort of question is that, are you not happy to see me?" She asked clearly offended by my approach.

"It's not that Bae, but Micheal is here in my hall." I informed whilst I watched her expression change from surprise to terror.
"I don't want to see him." She said with a panic stricken face.
"I know. So just get into your car and go . I'll contact you later." I informed.
"OK bye." She said quickly rushing in the direction of her car.

She was two steps away from the door when I heard Michael's approaching footsteps.
"Nelly is everything alright out there?" He questioned almost at the door now.
"Yes , everything is alright." I quickly replied.
"So why are you acting like you have just seen a ghost." He said looking at me intently.

I kept looking backwards to see if Raquel had finally made it to her car, but it seems she was taking eternity to open her damn car. I began to panic when Micheal got close to me.
"Who is that lady?" He questioned looking above my head to get a clearer view of Raquel.
"Nobody you know." I replied trying to close the door.
"No she looks familiar." He said taking hold of the door knob.

I quickly reacted and took hold of his hand to prevent him from opening the door wider.
"Nelly, what is it? You are acting weird."  He stated looking at me clearly confused.

He tried to get pass me to go outside when I didn't respond.
"Michael forgive me." I blurted out.
"For what." He asked his face scrunched in confusion.
"For this." I replied before taking hold of his shirt and tiptoed to his level. I closed my eyes and kissed him whilst he froze in place.

Bang!Another cliffhanger.
Vote,comment and share.!!!