Chapter 18 "Comfort"

Start from the beginning

Jeon Jungkook.

He's been watching you even more closely ow than ever, he must be very paranoid.

You've ignored him though, like he didn't exist. You've walked past his threatening glare a few times.

But you don't care, not now anyways. And you can tell it's annoying him. He wanted you to feel threatened by his presence, even if it does bother you a little you try to ignore it the best you can when you are alone.

Even if you had been focused on being with your brother, Taehyung would steal you away a few times, trying to get your attention, he's been strange, and you don't know why.

And today he asked you to join him.

~

"I don't see why you needed me to help you." You ask lifting up some wooden crates from his tree house.

You place them near the hatch ready to be dropped down tot he ground.

"Hm? This would be a lot more difficult without another person." He says blowing it off

"Or maybe.. you wanted time with me. " You tease. Seeing his ears from down below turn red by your comment but quickly fluffed his hair blocking his ears from your sight.

This was one of your new favorite pastimes, seeing his ears turn pink made you feel... happy. Knowing it was caused by you.

"Your brother really changed your attitude huh?" He chimes out as you drop a box down to him.

"Excuse me? I didn't think my attitude changed much... Taehyung-ie Pabo." You tilt your head cutely

His eyes stare up at you threateningly as he bites his bottom lip from saying a remark back to you. You know that nickname must be giving him headaches.

You reach for the last box and you gently move its square shape through the hatch making sure your grip didn't loosen as you see taehyung with his arms up in the air waiting to catch it.

You groan as you drop it into his arms and sigh feeling relief shoot through your arms.

"What are in those anyways? They are so heavy." You strech a little feeling your mucles loosen as your feet dangle from the hatch feeling the cold breeze brush past your legs.

"Extra cans of food, you and your brother are pigs you know?" You scoff

"Please, you already knew my love for food. It's nothing new."

"I would appreciate it if you would save some for us at least." You just giggle before you climb down the latter closing the hatch before climbing the rest of the way down.

Taehyung started picking up some of the large boxes letting you have the smaller and lighter ones.

"Come on." He starts walking ahead of you and you quickly rush to walk side by side him. Yet, he still doesn't give you a glance

You still don't know what's going between the two of you. Between that time he almost kissed you in the treetops to where you both had a break from each other, you have absolutely no idea what's going through his head.

You still wonder what he thinks of you, was that kiss just an impulse or was it something-

No- Snap out of it Y/n!