Chapter 12

Rey

I stirred in my sleep and rolled over waking myself up. Ben's arm hugged me tightly making me hot under the sheets. Gently, I lifted his arm up and placed it on the bed as I sat up clinging the sheet to my bare chest.

Carefully, I stood up wrapping the sheet around me. I pulled the second sheet up to cover Ben quietly as to not wake him. He appeared so peaceful while he slept, so much younger and vulnerable: all the abuse he had suffered in his life was worn away by the welcome slumber of sleep.

The cool breeze hit me as I stood just outside the door to my hut. I hugged my arms around myself for warmth and closed my eyes feeling the energy, the Force that surrounded me. It felt balanced, resolved: darkness and light without conflict. There was no war here only peace. Just how it should be...

I was so in tune with the Force and the energy swirling around me that I didn't feel the strong arms that wrapped around me.

"I didn't wake you did I?" I asked Ben leaning my head back into him.

"No." His voice is deep and croaky from sleep, seductive in tone. Ben moved my hair off of my neck and his lips made contact with my skin there igniting my insides.

I pihrouetted around and pushed him back into the hut, "Not outside, someone could see."

Ben chuckled and yanked me closer to him. "There's no one here to see!" He exclaimed in a mocking timbre of a loud whisper, almost shocking.

"Kiss me!" I commanded wanting to feel the passion. He obliged and crashed his soft lips to mine, I parted my lips wider granting his tongue access to mine. A groan escaped my throat.

My legs wrapped around Ben's waist as he lifted me off the floor and carried me over to the bed. He placed me down gently, the sheet still tightly wrapped around me. My lips were tingling from the memory of the kiss as he pulled away. I couldn't get enough of him, I wanted more, I wanted all of him.

Ben

I leaned up untieing the sheet I had wrapped around my waist before leaning down to undo Rey's. Her eyes were hungry and lust filled, exciting me, lighting a fire within me.

My hands went galevanting over her body stopping to massage her breasts.

"Please..." Rey begged in ragged breaths. I liked her begging: I allowed my hands to wander without mercy and dived straight for her womanhood, Rey gasped and groaned her hips bucking against the fingers I had inside of her. I felt myself grow harder as she continued to fuck herself on my fingers - not only was I torturing Rey, I was torturing myself.

I removed my fingers and watched her grip the sheets in her fists as I entered her. Rey gripped the back of my neck pulling my head down to lock our lips together: her fingers tangled through my hair and she tugged on it, I moaned into her mouth. Air was the only reason to pull away from her and I soon found my assault to her neck, "Be...Ben" Rey struggled to say my name as I attacked her driving me harder and pacing myself faster. I felt her back arch beneath me as my hands started wandering again finding her breasts - Rey's did the same, she raked her nails down my back tying my insides in knots and forcing a guttural groan out of my mouth. I felt her body tense up and could tell she was close. I climbed with her and tensed. My lips found hers again as we were both sent over the edge for a second time tonight. I collapsed down onto the bed next to her and watched her. Her chest was flushed rosy as it rised and fell.