CHAPTER 14: Asher 'WOMANIZER' Solomon

It had been two weeks since Dope Denim's fashion show. Marco and Dayle's designs were growing in the urban scene, mum had been introduced to a dozen fresh contacts and I was done with exams for now. As for Karrueche, she had a new boyfriend.

"Have you seen?"I regrettably overheard in the school toilets.

"Seen what?"

"Facebook," one girl murmured to her friend in ecstasy.

"The hell..." the other replied with a scrunched face.

"My days, you are so late! 20th November, 17:28, Karrueche is in a relationship with Asher, its official, they're going out!"

I'd been pretty down, I couldn't even concentrate on my upcoming exams, so I'm pretty sure I flopped. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep, school was hell. I cried at night. How could someone make me feel so...? But a week later, when Morris High gossip spread like bushfire and I heard about Asher and Karrueche's new relationship, I accepted defeat. If Asher wants her then so be it, I can't compete with Kat.

Funnily enough, the boy couldn't look me in the eye. I felt hesitant when Karrueche gave Asher a funny look. Soon she got the message the two weren't alone and her sleek waves swept aside, as she turned, and her feline eyes set upon mine. She clutched onto Asher tighter, gliding her fingertips down his chest, smirking. The Queen Bee had stung.

He quickly shook her off, looking away.

"He's mine!" I imagined her say.

I stood sthum.

With a bag full of attitude she began, "are you deaf...I said this room's models only."

Though after the kiss, I'd hit a new low. I left my phone off, missed the concert, ceased conversation with Asher. I couldn't face up to him. I didn't know what was what, the anger or embarrassment I felt. He told me he liked me. I told him I liked him a lot too. But I should have known, no one's branded 'player' for name's sake alone.