Episode 2- Part 1

Start from the beginning

Finn finally caught on to what she meant.

He smirked, "You got it. When should we start?"

"How about now? We should go to the Boom Boom Room. Theres great lighting in there." She seductively said.

He chuckled and gave her a quick peck on her lips.

She then got up, grabbed his hand and led him away into the Boom Boom Room.

The security cameras (Yes in the actual show there are security cameras installed in the Boom Boom Room) then showed that they entered into the room and Peyton took her shirt off. She sat Finn on the bed and climbed on top of him.

They began making out intensely as she removed his shirt and he tried to unbuckle her bra.

VC-Finn- I never thought id be hooking up this early in the game but you know what, ive been single for 2 years. That also means I havent been having any action for two years. That little fling I had with Bayley doesnt really count. But im here to find love and have a good time and......thats what i'll do *shrugs*

As things started getting more intense, the security camera footage stopped

-------------------

VC-Seth- Its been a week already and im not feeling a connection with anyone. These girls here arent my type at all. I was really into Billie but she's hooked on Chris. Paige totally blew me off so now I don't know how to go about this experience.

Seth was in the back porch playing pool by himself.

Ever since he got to the house, he'd been sticking by himself alot. Alot of people grew to dislike him and not trust him and in his mind, he couldnt blame them. He knew he was a jerk.

A couple minutes after, in walked Dana.

"Oh hey."she said when she saw him.

"Hey Dana."

"Why are you here alone?"

He shrugged, "No one really knows this but, im kind of an awkward introvert."