Merida snorted and rolled her eyes playfully as Rapunzel pouted.

"Why?" I asked while Merida and Rapunzel looked at me

"She doesn't wear heels" Rapunzel said as Merida shook her head

"It just doesn't suit sports" Merida stated and Anna giddily skipped beside us.

"Yeah, imagine playing basketball in heels" Anna said making us laugh and walk inside the campus. People whispered as we passed by, I frowned as we separated our ways to our lockers.

"Why the long face?" Anna asked as she opened her locker making me shake my head and smile at her.

"I didn't notice I was frowning" I excused as Anna nodded

"I'll see you at Math class sis!" She waved and I waved back. 

Someone tapped my shoulder making me face Andrew.

"What do you want?" I glared at him

"Woah, I just wanted to ask you out." He winked making me grimace.

"Come on, you, me, 7pm?" He asked while I shook my head. I turned around to walk away when he grabbed my arm making me wince

"Y-you're hurting me" I gritted my teeth as his grip tightened. Tanya's injury to my arm still hurts when you touch it.

"What's going on?" A voice said making me startle and turned to see Jack.

He raised his eyebrows furiously as I dreaded, thinking of what he would do. He placed an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

"I believe she doesn't want to go with you" he glared at Andrew

"So get out of my face before I rip you into pieces." He growled as Andrew stomped away.

"T-thanks" I smiled weakly as his face softened.

I walked away and setted my eyes downcast. Everyone made way as I passed making me sigh and opened the door to homeroom period, Jack was behind me, startling me as I turned around.

"Stop following me" I mumbled and continued to enter the room. I sat at a vacant seat and frowned as Jack sat beside me.

"I'm not following you" he chuckled, and ruffled his hair.

I held my breath and puffed my cheeks as I leaned my chin on the palm of my hand and listened to the teacher. I frowned as the teacher left to go to the teacher's office causing the people to have chaos. Crumpled papers were being thrown almost aimlessly along with paper airplanes swirling around the room, I caught a glance of a ball of paper coming my way making me immediately dodge it therefore, hitting Jack. A mischievous smirk was plastered on his face making me shake my head innocently as he crumpled some papers from his notebook.

"I-it wasn't me" I kept on shaking my head as he chuckled. And WOOSH! there, right there, he threw three paper balls while I Dodged hopelessly yet I still got hit at the face.  I giggled and rolled my eyes

"I didn't even throw that at you" I pouted "No fair" I crossed my arms as I frowned.  Jack's eyes glistened in adoration and I just raised a brow. There was a rather deafening sound as the speaker creaked making me grimace

"Ms. Elsa Arens and Ms. Anna Arens, please report to the principal's office" the speaker boomed as i dreaded and pursed my lips, have I come into trouble? Why was Anna involved? why were we involved? I fiddled my fingers nervously as I walked out of the room. I heard a few gasps when I exited the room making me turn around to see the one and only Jack Frost.

"What are you doing?" I whispered

"I'm following you, is there a problem?" He raised a brow and I just looked at him incredulously. He wasn't even called by the speaker, What's with this guy?

"yes there is a problem, stop following me and go back to your class" I crossed my arms and he peered down at my small figure with a smirk making me tiptoe to face him eye to eye

"You sound like a teacher" he chuckled and I just groaned and went on my way to the office. I can hear his footsteps coming close behind and I letted out a frustrated sigh. I took deep breaths before entering the office, I quickly closed the door before Jack could enter making him roll his eyes and peered at the window bolted on the door.

Anna seemed to have mixed emotions as I sat the opposite side as hers, she had a smile on her face but her eyes told the opposite thing causing me to have a hard time reading her expression. The principal cleared his throat and I immediately turned my head towards him and placed my hands on my lap.

"Elsa, Anna here had another issue involving Hans South" the principal fixed his glasses and took a sigh as Anna pursed her lips, trying to hold back the tears.

I gaped at my seat and looked at Anna who was smiling weakly at me. I looked at her worriedly then to the principal gesturing him to continue. He cleared his throat as I waited for his response.

"Hans is now at the clinic trying to recover from Anna's punch." The principal looked at Anna.

"I even threw pie at his face" Anna giggled lowly making me smile weakly at her. I'm confused, I'm not sure if Anna is rather happy or sad.

"And yes, because of that..." The principal took out a detention slip while I just sighed sadly.

"Sooo...." a voice busted through the doors making me flinch as Jack went beside me.

"It's nice to stay and talk but..." he looked at me then smiled "we must go" he finished.

"Mr. Frost, they n--" The principal tried to protest but Jack cut him off

"AREN'T YOU SICK OF YOUR LIFE? I SAID THAT WE WILL LEAVE AND THAT'S FINAL!" Jack ranged and took my arm, dragging Anna and I out of the office, leaving the principal utterly shocked.

Great. I just missed a class or two, it's hard to catch up when you miss classes, but We're excused right? We just have to be excused. I looked at Anna gesturing her a 'we'll talk later'  look making her nod and go to the washroom to clean up. I ticked my tongue and frowned, today was filled with problems, a lot of problems. Why did Anna even do it? I-im sure that she has a valid reason, but still... It was still not right to punch a guy and even throw pie at his face but believe me, I would have laughed at the whole scene. I sighed as I approached my locker and found a note. It was one of those sticky notes and had an Capital letters written all over it.

'SMILE. cause somebody cares.' Was written in the orange sticky note. I looked around to see who would have had left this, and my eyes landed on only one, Jack. He smirked making me smile warmly. I appreciate that he tries to make others happy, I haven't really seen this aura of Jack but, he surely knows how to make people smile and it's sweet.

------

A/N: Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!, Hi! and....Hi! gosh, it's been days since I last updated xD. so sorry....

anyway...

Yay! chapter 23! and this chapter is QUITE long^-^

Jack is being sweet ♥♥♥

Anna punched Hans.... AGAIN xD

sorry if there isn't any Mericcup, Kristanna or Eugenzel in here yet, We're still focusing on Jelsa.

thank you sooo much for the 5.8k+ reads, 300+ votes and 250+ comments! you make my dreams come true:'D

well, this A/N will just be short cause I'm already sleepy and it's already 12 MD here yeah so...

thank you to all of my readers, I love you so much! and...

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Anna tells why she got in trouble and much much more.

Haha! I didn't give it all away! but I'll make sure next chapter is worth a read:/ so...

Bye Snowies!

ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛⓛⓐ●ω●