Chapter One: New Years

Olena rolled out of bed. Still groggy from the night before. "Last Night was amazing" Austin says. "It was" Olena agreed, taking off the diamond engagement ring and setting it on the sink of the bathroom so she wouldn't lose it before hopping in the shower.

Austin heard the water start. As he got dressed He couldn't help but listen to his Fiancé sing in her native tongue. (Ukrainian) He leaned against the door frame and listens quietly.

Olena hops out of the shower. A little surprised to see Austin. "You sound beautiful" Austin says. Olena blushes. "Thank you." She says. He simply kisses her and heads downstairs to make breakfast so he can give her Privacy.

Olena hadn't been feeling well for the past 3 weeks so she declined his offer of making her breakfast. He made some for himself and sat down on the couch. Olena came down the stairs with a couple pillows, a blanket, and Gingerale. The sight of food making her sick to her stomach. A wave of nausea comes over her and she is soon running to the bathroom.

Austin quickly stands and follows her. He enters the bathroom to hear her throwing up. Grabbing her hair and holding it back* "you okay?" He asks. "No." Olena replied as she throws up last nights dinner. Austin rubs her back.

Olena weakly stands, flushes the toilet, washes out her mouth, and brushes her teeth. She is soon very sleepy. "Austin please carry me." "of course" He says as he picks her up bridal style.

The two spend the rest of the day cuddling on the couch and watching movies. Olena starts to feel a little better as she drifts off to sleep in his arms.

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you." He says and is soon asleep as well.

AN: Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Feel free to leave a comment!