Episode 1- Part 4- Matchup Ceremony

Start from the beginning

Everyone back at the house gasped.

Renee's eyes grew wide. Cesaro was left confused.

 Cesaro was left confused

"We're not a match

"We're not a match......"Renee sadly said. However deep down she was relieved.

"Wow..."he responded as he stared at the 'no match' sign on the screen, "I really thought I found the one."

She smiled and gave him a hug, "Its okay. Your match is out there somewhere."

He hugged her back tightly.

Together they held hands and walked back to the house.

"Welcome back!" Seth greeted them.

"I told you guys they werent a match." Dean said, "No one listens to me."

Cesaro plopped down on the couch trying to make sense of it all.

"So," Shane said, "Renee and Cesaro, tonight you guys were not a match. That means you are back in the house and back in the game. Your journey to find your perfect match continues. See you guys at the match up ceremony."

VC-Renee- It sucks but you know what, we have to move on. Right now I got my sight set on Tye. On to the next one right?

VC-Cesaro- To know Renee's not my perfect match worries me. She's absolutely incredible and seems like the most decent girl in the house. The rest of the girls are too wild for me. I dont know where to begin looking again.

VC-Producer- Have you seen The Challenge?

VC-Cesaro-....Whats that?

Match up Ceremony:

The girls and guys got dressed in their fanciest clothes and headed to the match up ceremony. They entered a little glass room that was detached from the house. There they saw Shane.

The guys were told to sit and the girls remained standing.