The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12

Start from the beginning

I cut him off just before he could "Irony" I said and he shut his mouth confused, I let out a sigh of relief "that's what I was laughing at, I mean can you believe the irony here?" I asked gesturing around the plain. He gave me a confused stare so I elaborated "I mean I can barley get enough money to pay my bills and have enough left over to eat. Last birthday I got a handmade necklace from the twins and you got a privet jet. I mean don't you think this is an ironic friendship?" I said with a chuckle. He scrunched up his nose and narrowed his eyes "Friendship?" he muttered low, probably thinking I wouldn't hear. Yet I did and it hurt. He sounded as if he really didn't like the idea of us being friends. Instead of what I would normally do, beat him up for not taking my friendship, I back tracked my words. He was doing something that meant a lot to me and I didn't want to make him upset "I mean if you don't want to be friends that's ok, I mean...umm" I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was a little hurt he didn't even like me in that way, it hurt a lot more then I was expecting.

His expression changed when he realized what I was saying, he instantly put his hand up, one on my shoulder and the other shaking as if trying to erase something "no I mean I'm glad we are friend, I was just really surprised to hear you say it. I thought you didn't like me much is all" he said and before I could stop myself I blurted out with a small smile "of course I like you" my eyes widened and after the initial shock and seeing the shock in my own face Jeremy chuckled then smirked at me "you like me hey" he trailed a hand up and down my neck, I gulped, oh why was his simple touch affecting me so much?! I couldn't think I couldn't move "I-I-I meant as a friend" I said but my voice was unsure and unsteady, he smiled wider at that.

He lent closer and closer to all he needed to do was close the last inch and our lips would touch. Have I mentioned before what a god like creature Jeremy Everson is? That dark hair and green eyes, that toned body and skilled hands, hands that where running up and across my neck and shoulders. He didn't have a smirk on his face any more, it seemed as if his train of thought was just as muddled as mine. My breathing was in rhythm with his, a odd harsh breath. In that very second, I would never have thought we wouldn't kiss, but as the plane went through turbulence and I head butted him in the head, I was not only proven wrong, but given a headache, disappointed and shocked.

Was I really just about to kiss Jeremy? I mean I don't like him that way....do I? no I can't. I would never. I couldn't possibly be....Oh god I might be! I jumped out of my seat "ha-ha" I laughed un easy. Jeremy looked a mad and shocked "well I'm going to go to the bathroom" I said making a quiet get away.

I couldn't believe it, I actually wanted to kiss Jeremy. I was just washing my hands when a thought dawned on me. 'of course I wanted to kiss Jeremy, I mean have you seen that boy?! It must have just been a physical thing because there is no way I'm falling for a player!' with that in mind I walked out of the bathroom read to act like that never happened, but my jaw hit the floor when I walked out to find Jeremy eating a meal fit for a king! I heard my stomach growl. I know I just ate lunch but I didn't eat a big meal and looking at what Jeremy was eating made my mouth water. I ran to the front of the plan to sit next to him again. "FOOD!" I exclaimed before digging into some type of roast lamb dish. I heard Jeremy chuckled and I looked over to him "yours is over there" he said pointing to a almost identical meal the seat over. I didn't pause I ran over and without another word I dug in. I must have looked like I hadn't eaten in days, and to be honest I felt like I hadn't either.

It took me the good part of an hour to finish my food I finally turned to Jeremy "thank you" I said and it was obvious I was saying thank you for more then the food. He just smiled, like a real honest to god smile, no smirk, no cheeky grin, an actual smile "your always welcome Madison" he said.

The rest of the forever lasting plane trip went on with us:

Eating

Watching the latest moves