Operation: Save Sylvia-Danchou! Part. 5

Start from the beginning

The others left you alone at the front gate with the blue file. You inhaled deeply and started walking towards the door. You glanced at the crevice from the bridge you were walking and saw countless of titans, reaching up towards you. Wanting to tear your limbs apart and eat you up in one bite just to cough you out once they had their fill.

Once you knocked on the door, you were greeted by those 'Endermen' creatures from Minecraft. You immediately averted their gaze and proceeded to follow the puppy sized spider before you.

"Why can't it be 'follow the butterflies'?" You said under your breath. The spider stopped and pushed you in one of the rooms.

You were in a grey room and you saw Sylvia at the corner, arms crossed and had the most terrifying glare ever. You ran up to her.

"Sylvia-Danchou! ...What are you wearing?" You said. Sylvia was wearing her Survey Corps jacket but underneath was a beige, strapless knee-high dress. She was also wearing black doll shoes and her scarf was tied around her abdomen like a ribbon. Her once straight necklong hair was now wavy at each end. She was also wearing make up and a beige ribbon on her head.

"Isn't she adorable?" You heard a familliar voice, you turned to face the kidnapper but you came face to face with yet another Sylvia, however, this one had honey golden eyes, not crimson red.

"Who the hell are you, and why do you look like Danchou?!" You yelled.

"I'm her 2!P self. The complete and total opposite of the 1!P. My name is Sylver! And don't you dare mistake me for my wussy me!" Sylver smirked.

"I shouldn't have known! Only you would like bell peppers, Justin Biebers, and Attention Whores! Only you would turn down a kitty!" Sylvia yelled.

"Give me the blue file and I'll let you leave alive." Sylver said, stretching her hand out.

You hesitated for a bit. But before you could hand Sylver the blue file, you yelled, "now!!"

Eren's titan came crashing in, on his shoulders were the rest of the Levi Squad, Hanji and Erwin. Eren grabbed Sylver by the collar and lifted her. She screamed and mobs from Minecraft entered the room. Skeletons shooting arrows, Creepers blowing up, Zombies biting off small parts of Eren's skin. Eren managed to throw them off to the crevice where titans ate the witches, zombies and warlocks.

The rest of the Levi squad handled the Endermen and the Zombie pig men. When the epic battle was done, Eren hanged Sylver above the crevice full of titans.

"Wait! Don't kill her!" Sylvia cried.

"Why the fuck not? She kidnapped you!" Levi said.

"Cuz if you kill her, you'll kill me! Dumbass!" Sylvia replied.

"Then... What should we do with her?" You asked.

Later On

Sylvia and Sylver burned the blue file together and threw it to the titans in the crevice and all of them watched as the titans burned and burned.

"What was in that blue file anyways?" You asked.

"Baby pictures, shitty drawings..." Sylvia said.

"Theories about the titanshifters, My brother's recipe for his version of olive pasta..." Sylver added.

"Theories about the titan shifters?!" The others yelled.

"What? If there was one thing Sylver and I have in common, it's that we both despise my brother's olive pasta." Sylvia stated.

"Then why didn't you just burn only the recipe?!"

Sylver and Sylvia thought for a bit, "oh yeah..."

"That's it! We're going home!" Levi announced. He threw you over his shoulder as Erwin threw Sylvia over his.

"Put me down!!" You and Sylvia both cried.

"Bye, bye my 1!P self and friends~!" Sylver waved.

~~~

HELLO, MY TRAINEES! MISSED ME? I KNOW YOU DID!

So, how did you like the special chapters, "Operation: Save Sylvia-Danchou!"?!

But first, a warm of applause to my other self: Sylver~!!

Sylver: D-did I do a good job, me...?

You did an excellent job! Sylver is actually the shy me! The real kidnapper was actually Sylvex. But fortunately, she broke her back after sky diving without a parachute above the Russian Border.

STUPID!!

And this is to celebrate on more than 1.1k votes, 80+ followers and for having SnK x Readers TOP 2 in the search box!

Everyone: Banzai!!

Thank you for supporting your Danchou, Trainees! Cookies for all~!

And I know you Trainees miss the outro so...

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace! (hopefully not to get kidnapped again.)