Chapter 22

Loki POV
"Beautiful." I mumbled looking out the window at the interesting woman oddly associating with one of the servants. I lean against the wall tracing my thumb across my bottom lip. "Absolutely beautiful." I push forward with my back off the wall and casually strode over to the nightstand with the familiar spell book that fluttered the little mortals heart. "How is it possible? A brain that beautiful and a vessel it resides in seems almost impossible to form from mortals." I chuckle to myself. My mind starts to drift to a more mischevious side. "Those eyes... They're so gold... Who knows what they see." I smile to myself. "So many secrets they must see. So much... power she has no idea what to do with." I began to pace my room. She clearly has no idea what to do with herself. No idea what those eyes mean for her. So many people, no, creatures and being across the nine realms would kills to have her, just to obtain that power that shines through her irises. Including me. I walk over to the window watching (y/n) smile, laugh, And excitedly speaking to the servant. I want her. I want her so terribly. I want to lock her away and keep her to myself forever, using her for my own purposes. She's too perfect to miss an opportunity like this. I seem to have already gained her favor, so the rest should come very naturally. This is perfect. That flower had sealed her fate to me the moment she took it. Wonderful. Those eyes will help me rule Asguard once I inherit the throne. There's a part of me that feels guilty, but I see no wrong in simply using my resources. I look down at her face. I smile. She looks so happy. She might not have that face if I were to inform her on my intentions. I've learned that isn't socially unacceptable. She will come to understand my reasoning when she sees my success. With her beauty and brilliant mind she would make a perfect queen to serve me and stand by my side. I admire her form. She wears a black form fitting dress. It hugs her sides just right, flows at the skirt and shows just enough skin to be classy. Exquisite. She's perfect. It's settled then. I have made my decision. She will be mine.
There was a knock on my door. I purse my lips in irritation at being taken from my thoughts. I told them I didn't want to be disturbed. I walked over to the door and stared at it angrily for a moment before sighing and opening it. I was surprised to find it was that man. The soldier. The one that came injured with (y/n) when she first got here. What was his name... A midguard name.
"I'm sorry to bother you, my prince, but I have come to speak to you on pressing matters." He said with a serious face.
"State your name and business." I tell him.
"...sir, I've already.... I am called by the midguard name I have adopted. I am known as George." He says with slight irritation he was trying to keep under control.
"And your business?" I ask him. He steps into my room uninvited. I look at him as if he has gone mad. "What in all the gods name are you doing? Do you need to be reminded of your place?"
He ignores me and closes the door silently, his back facing me. Was this a poor attempt of an assassination? He turns to me now showing his true colors. He face was angry. His eyes narrowed and staring daggers into me. I look down on him to diminish his confidence in his attempt to intimidate me. We held eye contact making it very clear that we were not fond of each other and would not stand to be dominated.
"State. Your. Business." I tell him in a threatening tone. He takes a deep breath. "You have been making your presence known in my sister's life."
"I know not of your sister." I tell him.
"(Y/n) Is my sister."
"That's not possible. She's mortal."
"She was raised as my sister and she has remained in being so. Our blood doesn't matter. I love her and will protect her." He stands tall. I scoff and roll my eyes.
"Please. Do tell. What does that have to do with me?"
He steps closer to me. "I know who you are. You are Loki, for of mischief. You use and care nothing for other people. Your increased presence in my sister's life has shown that she has become your next target."
"That's absolutely ridiculous. She's a mortal. Why would I care for anything about her?" I cross my arms.
"Because we all know that's not true. It would be foolish not to. Her eyes are tempting to people like you." He balls his fist. "You will not have her. I will not you hurt my sister and Heimdall's daughter."
"The real foolishness is you adopting a mortal and calling her your family." I say completely skipping over my love for her. Her entirety and power. He came nearly chest to chest with me showing his complete controlled fury towards me. He was doing his absolute best not to hit me.
"You will shut your mouth in talking about her in vain. You have no reason to be perusing her and I will go out of my way to make sure you keep more than a miles distance between you. She is our family. There is no family better than us. We made her what she is today and you will not tarnish that."  He was fuming. It surprised me how much he was willing to fight and harm his reputation in order to defend a mortal he called his family. He didn't understand how that could be. Being a part of a family that isn't yours. Feeling you're not welcomed and aren't apart of anything. Worthless. She must feel worthless. That was a thought. She is the only one of her family. Left behind waste bins. Abandoned. How can someone be considered more worthless than that? I never thought of the extent of her situation until now. My heart appeared and I felt it necessary for me to do something about it. I hadn't even realised the midguard named soldier, that I already forgot the name of, was still speaking. I had no intention in leaving his "sister" alone. He was only wasting his breath. He should know that since he claims to know me. "Your point." I tell him.
"My point is if you hurt or even come near her then there will be a royal funeral on the same day as the coronation of the next king." He spat. He shoved a letter in my chest. "This is from Heimdall." He turned to leave before pausing. "Oh... and take this back." He throws the flower I gave (y/n) at my feet. "I won't have you trying to court her. You don't deserve her."
He leaves without another word. I smirk. He honestly thinks he's made an effect on anything that has and is going to happen. He's a challenge now. I love it. It makes things more interesting. I open the letter from Heimdall with a smug look. It simply said 'Stay away from her'. That was it. I laughed. This was just perfect. I walk back to the window looking down at (y/n) again. She has no idea what conflict is happening around her. Her oblivious expressions are just so ravishing. It only adds to her attraction. She's such a challenge to have now. How exciting. I want her. I MUST have her now. She will be mine.

Hello, everyone. It's just me being slow as usual, but I still hope you're entertained. Fillers are hard to improvise, but this is what I got, so I hope it's still okay. I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Tootles.