Chapter 31

"(Y/n)..."
I relunctanly turn around to the man calling my name. He watches me with a knowing look. He seems to show patience with me, however. I sigh.
"What do you want, Loki?" I say now heading for my bed chambers. I reach for the door handle but he blocks my way.
"I bring no malice with me. I only wish to speak with you."
"Very good. You have done so, now please move." I say pushing him to the side and opening my door. I walk inside and try to shut it, but he presses his arm against the door to keep me from closing it. His one arm is stronger than all my efforts.
"(Y/n), please. I don't have much time." He pleaded. "You said I could return of I have figured things out. I have."
"I have no recollection of what you're going on about. Now. Leave!" I says pressing harder onto the door, but he won't have any of it. He now uses his effort to push back onto the door opening it more making my feet drag in resistance.
"Don't you remember? The day you had came an stopped George from hurting me. You asked me why I let him do what he did."
"Loki, That was weeks ago. Long forgotten."
"I didn't forget. Its still bored deeply and freshly into my mind as if it only happened moments ago. I didn't have an answer then, but I have one now."
"Then keep it to yourself and leave." I try pushing harder, but it was no use.
"Please... just spare me only a few moments of your time. Then I will leave."
I sigh knowing he wasn't going anywhere. I stop pushing and slowly open the door the rest of the way.
"What..... what is it?" I say hesitantly.
He straightens up and walks in closing the door behind him. That only put me in a state of unease.
"What on earth do you think you are doing? You can't just walk into a ladies room uninvited and close the door. That is completely-" he takes my hand and kisses the back of it softly. I blush hard. I was thrown off guard and completely confused.
"I love you." He says the breath of his voice tickling the back of my hand.
"W-what?...what are you-"
"I said I love you." He says looking directly and confidently into my eyes now. "That is why I did what I did. I felt remorse and guilt for what I did because I am completely infatuated with you."
"You...love me?"
"Yes. I do. I really do."
"This... This is trickery!" I say in realization taking my hand back.
"No. No I promise you it isn't." He starts to show desperation.
"Yes it Is! Why would you, a god, love someone like me, a mortal?"
"I don't know. Believe me, I have wondered this myself. I even have denied it over and over again, but the true feelings remained. I am in love with a mortal."
"Bullocks..." I spat.
He sighs. "What can I do to prove myself?"
"Nothing. After what you did to me there isn't anything you can do. That wasn't a sign of love. It was a sign of selfishness and greed. A heartless act. You do not love me and I will not fall for your lies." I tell him harshly.
"I do not blame you. It is hard to forgive what is now what I consider to be my own nature, but know this..." He takes a deep forward now directly in front of me. He places his hands on my arms.
"Don't touch me." I say softly in much of a tone that was completely unbelievable. It sounds more as a request than a demand. He ignored it.
"Realize I have only gone out of my way to make things right since that incident. I have not let any harm come your way. I have taken the offence from your so called brother and I have left affectionate gifts for you, though all of them seeming to have disappeared or been destroyed by George... I have only tried my best to mend my wrong doing." Loki the gets on one knee taking my hand and bowing his head. "I am sorry. Please forgive me."
It was hard to say no to him, but it was just as hard to say yes. I've never seem such remorse coming from him and he's not one to apologize for anything he's done. In the end I am okay and I've been dwelling on hatred towards him for longer that necessary, but on the other hand he's known for leading others into traps such as this. I look down at him with sorry eyes. His eyes remain closed as he kneels before me. He's yielding...
What on earth do I do?

Everyone, I'm at a block. I'm unsure what to do next. I know my end goal, but to take the next steps forward is the tricky part. I'm winging it. If you have any ideas to spark any in mine then, please, feel free to suggest them in the comments. I read them. Until then. I will see you in the next chapter. Toodles!