Chapter 40

Cassie's POV

I lay down on my bed wearing a red tight dress waiting for Jc to finish getting dress so we can go to the graduation party his friend Kian is throwing. I agreed because I wanted to at least go to one party in my life and hopefully it'll cheer Jc about not graduating with me.

I put my phone down quickly when I hear the bathroom door open in front of me. I look up seeing Jc wearing jeans, converse and a long sleeve flannel.
"Am I wearing too much?" I ask standing up thinking I'm going over dress.
"No your fine beautiful." He says walking towards me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Just perfect" He says looking into my eyes. I smile lightly leaning in to kiss him. I feel him kiss me back passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He groan as his hands go down squeezing my butt and I pull away gasping but his lips go down my neck.
"Mmm...Jc We have to go" I say leaning my head back enjoying his lips on my neck.
"Not yet beautiful. Doesn't start till 8. We have time" I was about to reply until I feel him suck in my soft spot causing me to moan softly.
"Jc...Mmm..stop" I say. He stop sucking and looks at me smiling.
"Okay beautiful" He kisses me softly and walks out of the room heading to the car. I laugh a little looking at myself. I was about to leave until I notice something red in my neck. Fucking Jc gave me a hickey.

...

We walk into Kian's house seeing a bunch of people already there drinking alcohol and dancing with each other. I follow Jc as he tries finding Kian.
"Hey pretty girl. I'm Mark. You must be gorgeous?" A guy with black hair in a Mohawk and wearing all leather giving me a red cup. I smile lightly smelling the alcohol off of him giving the red cup back to him.
"No thanks" I reply and walk off catching up with Jc.
"Jc!" Kian yells handing Jc a cup of alcohol. "Kian! You remember Cassie" Jc says pointing to me.
"Of course. How are you?"
"Good. You?" I reply
"Great. Jc why don't you go get Cassie a drink?" Kian says looking at Jc
"Alright. Be right back" He says to me walking off.
"The plan in order?" Kian asks.
"Seems like it"
"Alright good. We'll do it soon when he's not too drunk so he can be really surprised" Kian says and I nod.
"Nice hickey by the way" Kian says and I cover my neck with my hand. Jc comes back to us giving me a cup.
"Thank you Jc" I say and he smiles. Kian starts talking to Jc making them ignore me. I don't mind really. They're really good friends and deserve to talk to each other before Jc and I move.
"You know pretty lady. You shouldn't be alone at the party" Mark says leaning against the wall hovering over me.
"She's not pal. Now beat it" Jc says out of no where pushing him away from me. I smile lightly as Kian gives him a confused look.
"What? Cassie doesn't like to me flirted on" Jc says pulling me to them.
"Right. Anyway, Cassie and I have something for you" Kian says putting a blind fold on him. I smile running on the stage waiting for my cue to play the music. I see Kian leading him up the stairs. I grab the hanger putting it in front of me so he can see.
"Okay. 3...2...1!" Kian takes off the blind fold and I press play for the music to play. Jc opens his eyes seeing the cap and gown that I'm holding up in front of him with the graduation music playing.
"Oh my God" Jc says walking backwards with his eyes getting watery.
"You didn't get to walk on stage and receive your diploma so Kian and I planned this one. The ghetto version" Jc laughs and hugs both of us.
"Thank you guys"
"It was Cassie's idea." Kian says making Jc hug me tighter and I smile lightly. Kian grabs the microphone.
"Ladies and gentlemen, my friend Justin here didn't get to walk the stage because shitty ass people fucked him over"
"That's not true. He put me in a neckbrace" Crowley says in the crowd.
"Shut the fuck up metal neck" Kian says at Crowley with the neckbrace still on and everyone laughs.
"Anyway. Cassie and I planned his own graduation here. So let's all cheer for him" Kian yells and everyone starts cheering for him. I smile putting the cap on him fixing the tassel.
"Thank you beautiful" Jc says looking in my eyes.
"Go babe." I say pushing him to Kian who's holding Jc's real diploma. I grab out my phone and start recording.
"Next is Justin Caylen going into...holy shit. Where you going bro?"
"Umm...work force? College isnt my thing"
"Alright. Next is Justin Caylen going into the work force" Kian says and everyone cheers for him. Jc shakes Kian hand and gives him the diploma.
"Now Justin place your tassel to the left" Jc does what he says. "Congratulation to Justin Cayen for graduating from high school and being the class of 2018!!!" Kian yells and Jc throws his cap in the air jumping into the crowd of people being carried in the air.

....

I finish taking the last sip of my alcohol in the cup and look up and Kian and Jc.
"You guys want a refill?"
"Sure. Thanks beau..Cassie" Jc says and Kian gives him another confused look. I chuckle but walk away quickly heading to table to get more drinks for Jc and I. I look up seeing Kian talking to Jc about something serious because neither of them are laughing anymore. I see Jc look up at me sadly but back at Kian.
"Preeetty lady" I hear Mark say once again.
"Leave me alone please" I say grabbing the cups about to walk away until he pushed me against the wall holding my hands above my head.
"No. You're hot and I want you now" He says and I smell the alcohol on him stronger than before. He sniffs my hair slowly but gives me a sloppy wet kiss on the lips. I try pushing away but he has all his force in me. I soon feel his lips off me and crashing next to me. I look down seeing Jc on top of Mark beating him up. Jc gets up hovering over Mark.
"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND AGAIN!!!" Jc yells loudly making everyone stay quiet and look at him shocked.
"Girlfriend?" Kian speaks up and Jc turns around looking at me.
"Yeah. Cassie Gonzalez is my girlfriend." Jc speaks up proudly grabbing my hand.
"Isn't she your sister though?" A girl asks. "Foster sister but I don't care. I'm in love with her." I look at him shocked and he looks at me smiling.
"Yes Cassie Gonzalez. I love you and these past months have been amazing. I never wanna lose you" I smile with tears coming out of my eyes.
"I love you too Jc" I say and hug him.
"That's nasty" we hear a girl say but then we hear more rude comments about us.
"You guys are siblings"
"What a whore"
"She would do anything to feel loved"

"You know what guys! Party is over get the fuck out of my house" Kian yells and everyone starts whining. "NAH! YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THIS THEN GET THE FUCK OUT! EVERYONE! NOW!" Kian yells and everyone starts walking out of the house.
"You accept us Kian?" I ask
"Of course. Jc is my best friend. If you make him happy then I'm happy" Kian says and I smile laying my head on Jc shoulder happy that out secret is out and that at least one person accepts us.

...

Jc and I walk into my room tired from Kian's after party when everyone left.
"Well I'm glad our secret is out" Jc says.
"Me too" I say taking off my dress changing into shorts and a shirt. Jc lays down with nothing but his boxers. I turn off the lights laying next to him. It gets quiet for a but until I speak up wanting to ask him a question.
"Jc do you really love me?" I can feel his eyes on my as I look up at the ceiling.
"Of course. Do you love me?"
"Of course. Nothing will change that" I say looking into his eyes from the light of the moon.
"Good because I want you forever" Jc says leaning on his arm looking down at me. I smile light moving a piece of his curly hair away from his face. He smiles lightly and bends down kissing me softly. I kiss him back holding him close to me. We keep kissing each other longer and I feel him get on top of me between my legs. Lets just say it felt special for Jc and I doing it for the first time as a couple.