Chapter 20

~Jc's POV~

Cassie and I are walking to our class. We've been good. No one knows about us because Cassie isn't ready and I understand. It'll be kind of weird for people to know that She's dating her OLD BULLY/Foster brother. Also a few weeks had pass by since the whole thing with Luis. Once my mom kicked him out of her life he never came back. I guess he knew that if he tried coming back he would go to jail or get beat to death. Which is good because I would've killed him for touching my girl. If Cassie and my mom hadn't push me off. Who knew what would've happen.

As we were walking to class I remember I was forgetting my books for my class in my locker.
"Shit. Cassie I forgot my book in the locker. You go ahead and tell the teacher what happened. I'll be right there"
"Alright. I will" I look around noticing no one is around us. She was about to walk off until I grab her hand pulling her to me and kisses her. She kisses me back but I pull her away.
"Go beautiful. I dont want you to be late" I say giving her one last kiss then she smile and walks away to the class. I run to my locker rushing to get my book. Honestly Cassie have been changing me but in a good way. I don't know what I would do without her.

I get to my locker, unlocking it and opening it. I see a piece of paper fall out. I open it checking what it is.
'meet me after school behind the gym where we had the Holloween party. Don't bring your little girlfriend. Be ALONE!'
I look around scared that someone knows about me and Cassie. No one should know about us. I put it in my pocket and grab my book running to my class.

~A few hours later~

Its the end of the day, Cassie and I are walking towards the exit.
"You know what Cassie. I got something to do real quick for a class." I say remembering about the note.
"Oh I'll go with you.."
"No..I mean I have to do this alone and your friend Victoria is suppose to be there in a bit. Just go." I say and she looks at me confused. I smile and walk away, seeing her go the other way.

I walk inside the gym seeing how empty it is. I walk towards the exit.
"Hello Jc" I hear and turn around quickly seeing the guy I beat up badly at the holloween party.
"Umm...who are you?" I ask
"The guy you beat..."
"Yeah. I know but your name"
"Crowley" He says looking at me
"Ohh. What the hell do you want with..."
"I know about you and Cassie. Wanna know how I know?"
"Umm...sure"
"I have pictures of you two kissing on New year's day. You guys are so stupid. If you guys wanted to keep your relationship a secret you shouldn't have kiss in public" He says throwing pictures of Cassie and I kissing.
"You must me that lonely that you have to take pictures of us and masterbate later cuz you can't get any real action" He laughs a little then I feel myself get punched in the face falling to the ground.
"Haha. That's really funny Jc" He says then kicks me in the stomach. "Just like how you have no real family." I look up at him seeing him smile. I get to my knees holding my stomach on how much it hurts.
"Yeah. I know about that too" He then bends down to my height looking at me.
"It must be really sad to be so pathetic by not having a real mom because she gave you up for drugs." I look down letting his words get to me.
"It must also be sad having a whore of a girlfriend. She sleeps with the teacher, then dates her bully/foster brother. Probably so she can stop being bullied and get more dick at home. Who knows she may suck my dick for..." I tackle him on the ground and start pounding my fist in his face. He kicks me off him making me call back and hit my head on the wall. I see Crowley run to me with a bloody face but I kick him in the balls making him fall to his knees. I kick his face making him fall back then I get on top of him punching him more and more. I don't stop punching him because of the shit he said about Cassie.
"No one says shit about my girl." I say getting off of him. I look at how bloody his face is. I then see my knuckles. I walk to where he threw the pictures and pick them up. I put them in my backpack knowing Cassie isn't ready for people to know that we are dating. I head for the exit holding my stomach ready to go home.

I close the door to the house quietly but see Cassie and Victoria come down.
"Oh my god. Babe what happened?!" Cassie says looking at my bloody knuckles and me holding my stomach. She grabs My hand taking me to the kitchen.
"I got in a fight. I'll tell you that later but you shouldn't call me babe while Victoria and mom are here" I whisper the last part her as she brings out the first aid kit.
"Oh don't worry. Mom isn't here and I told Victoria." She says as she cleans my hand. I look at Victoria and she smiles waving at me. I smile back and look at Cassie.
"I tell her everything. I trust her" She says and bandages up my knuckles. She cleans up my face real quick then we go to my room. I take off my shirt throwing it to the ground and lay on my bed. Cassie notice there's a bruise on my stomach so she rushes downstairs to get an ice pack leaving me with Victoria. I see Victoria looking at me, biting her lip but I get out my phone ignoring her. Cassie comes in with an ice pack in her hand and places it in my stomach.
"Oh shit. That's cold." I say squeezing the bed sheets.
"Hey. Shh its okay. Don't move" Cassie says placing her hand on my face and looks at me in the eyes. I smile getting lost in her eyes. We both lean in about to kiss until we hear Victoria fake cough behind us. Cassie smiles and messes with my hair while saying "I'll be in my room with Victoria if you need anything. For now just rest for a bit." Cassie says showing her beautiful smile. I place my hand on her cheek admiring how beautiful she is. I kiss her nose quickly. She smiling then stands up leaving the room with Victoria. I close my eyes resting for a bit after what happened.

I wake up to Cassie laying next to me.
"Hey beautiful. What's wrong?"
"Nothing. Victoria left. Can you tell me what happened?" I sit up getting my backpack and bringing out the folders.
"The guy I beat up at the holloween dance took these photos on New Years and said he was going to tell people about us. I know you're not ready for people to know plus he also said shit about my life and about you. So I kicked his ass again but he got a few punches" I say as she looks at the pictures. She looks at me and smiles. She then sits on top of me and kisses me softly.
"Thank you baby. I don't know what I would do without you" She says and lays on my chest. I smile while playing with her hair. I would do anything for Cassie.
I love her so much.