Chapter 5

Mr.Rogers looks at me. He wipes my tears from my eyes amd moves my hair away from my face.
"You'll be alright. I know you will. You're strong" I smile and hug him tightly.
"We should have never done that. You just lost your job and now everyone is gonna think I'm a slut."
"But you know you're not. So you shouldn't let people's words get to you cuz you're one of the brightest kids I know. You're gonna grow up and be somebody I know you will." I hold him tighter and kisses his cheek.
"You have to go before the police comes and I have to go to class too"
"Yeah. I know"
"So this is the last time I'll ever see you"
"Most likely. I'm sorry Cassie"
"Don't worry about it." I look down and I feel him kiss my head.
"Goodbye" I hear his footsteps walk away from me and the door closing. I look up at the door and see Mr.Rogers gone.
"Goodbye" I get down from the counter and wipes my tears away. I look around for my bag and remembered I left it in the classroom. I walk out of the room and it's quiet. I notice everyone is back in class. I look at Mr.Rogers room and all the students is lined up outside of the room. I try going in the room but the Principal stops me.
"No one can go in the room, especially you." He says and all the students chuckle.
"Awww. Come on sir. She just wants to get more of the teachers di..."
"QUIET MR.CAYLEN. NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION" I hear a loud bang and turned my head you see Jc walking off. I looked back at the principal.
"Sir I just left my bag in there. I need to get it."
"Don't worry sweetie. It's right here." He says giving me my bag. I grab it and hear the door open. Mr.Rogers stands there with a big box in his hand. I look into his eyes and noticed that he's been crying. The principal grabs him by the arm and I see them both walk downstairs. The students walk back into the classroom and I look down at my feet wondering why was he crying. Was it because I made him lose his job? Whatever it was I know it was because of me. I ruined his career. I turned around about to walk back into the classroom but I decided to run after Mr.Rogers and the principal. I catch up to them and see them about to walk out the door.
"MR.ROGERS!!!" They both stop at the door and I see Mr.Rogers looking at me. "YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT. I KNOW YOU WILL. YOU'RE STRONG!!" I yell so he can hear me. I see him smile and gives me a thumbs up. The principal pushes him out but I just smile and give him a thumbs up back. I then see the principal walk to me mad and he grabs my arm dragging me into his office which wasn't that far. I hear the door slam behind us and him pushing me on the chair in front of his desk.
"You just ruined the school activities and just about everything at this school. You know that right." I look down feeling sad and jump quickly when I hear a loud bang on the desk.
"YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?! ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!"
"Y-yes sir I know that.." I say on the verge of tears.
"You just ruin everything don't you? Is that why your mom leaves you every night?! To work instead of putting up with you!" I nod my head and gets up opening the door.
"Get out now! And be glad we're not calling your mom." He says while I walk out and him slamming the door. I look around and see all the adults looking at me. I walk out and see Jc walking out of the school with people in suits. I hear the bell ring and see the students come out. I see some notice me and start laughing. Then everyone notices me and starts laughing pointing at me. They start chanting something but I cant clearly hear it. Everyone circles around me and I hear it clearly.

I push through the crowd and start running to my house. I keep running not stopping till I get to my house. I get there and throw my bag on the ground. My mom looks at me. I run to my bathroom locking the door. I look in the mirror and just start crying. I hear banging on the door.
"Honey what's wrong? Talk to me please. What happened? Why are you home from school early?" I ignore her and just cry more thinking how much I messed up my life. I punch the mirror with glass everywhere. I pick one up and look at it.
"If they want me to kill myself. Then okay" I dig the piece of glass to my skin and cut down making the blade follow my vein. I see blood rushing out and I fall to the ground. I see the bathroom door open then just everything turned pitch dark.

~~~~~Authors Notes~~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while just been really busy and heart breaks but I'm right now I'm good and imma try to keep up with this.
Thank you guys from reading please give me some feedback on what you think of this.
Bye
😛❤✌