Chapter 3

I wake up to my alarm going off for school.
I go to the bathroom and jumps in the shower. I wash everything I need too and get out within 15 minutes. I dry off my body and put on black jeans, a batman tank top with a leather jacket. I put on my shoes and pick up my hair. I look at my phone to check the time and see I got an unknown message saying
"Hey. You don't know who it is but you will later on" I ignore it knowing it's just stupid people wanting a reaction to it. I grab everything I need and head out closing the door behind me and start walking to school.

~10 minute later~

I walk into the school buidling and notice I'm 30 minutes early. I walk to my first period classroom early and see Mr.Rogers on his computer.
"Hey" I say sitting on the desk
"Hey, Cassie. How's everything"
"Good. Just trying to get through high school. Senior year. Just gotta get through it then off to college" I say so happy.
"That's right. Few more months and you'll be a famous book writer" We both laugh and he looks at me.
"You know Cassie. You're one of my favorite students here. Always listened and never gave me a hard time" He says walking closer to me. I look up at him.
"And you're really gorgeous. I just wanted to let you know that" He puts his hands on my face gently and I see him leaning in.
"M-Mr.Rogers you can't. You're really good looking and all but I cant. Umm...I mean." He laughs and backs up slowly.
"Its not bad when you're 18."
"But I'm not 18 yet. Its not till December"
"I know. Looks like I have to wait till December" He says and winks at me. I look down and blushes.

The bell rings and I walk to my assigned seat. Everyone comes in and Jc sits right next to me.
"Excuse me Mr.Caylen assigned seats please." Mr.Rogers says and I smile.
"Well now I wanna sit next to Cassie. I wanna get to know the biggest nerd here"
"No, you didn't wanna sit next to her yesterday so now you're not gonna sit next to her at all. Assigned seat now" He demanded. Jc pushes the desk lightly towards him and mumbled something under his breath.
"Yeah. Say it under your breath instead of saying it out loud like a man" Mr.Rogers says and everyone begins 'ohhhing' in the class. Mr.Rogers winks at me without anyone looking and he begins to teach the class.

~1 hour later~

The bell rings to go to 2nd period and I start walking to my classroom. When I was about to go in my room I feel someone drag me by my arm into the janitors closet. The lights turn on and I see Jc in front of me.
"What the hell was that?"
"I don't know what you're talking about" I say and he slams me against some old lockers they have.
"Don't act stupid Cassie. I saw him wink at you and you know that's illegal for a teacher to be doing things to a student unless your 18 and I know you're not 18. So if you and him are having a thing going on don't be surprise if he's gone tomorrow"
"You have no prove Jc and what makes you think they'll believe a scumbag like you. You don't care about anyone but yourself. They won't listen to a rebellious liar like you."
"Oh I will find prove. Don't worry sweetie." He says and walks out mad. I walk out behind him and walk into my room. I sit in my desk.
Why would Jc care what I'm doing? He doesn't give a shit about anyone and he's always a bitch to me so he shouldn't be caring about what I do. I don't know. It's stupid that he's acting this way.

~End of the day~

I walk out of my 8th period classroom and walks back in.
"Hey sir. I'm sorry about yesterday. I just wasn't in a best mood and I didn't mean to take it on you...so yeah" I say smiling lightly and walking out going to the Student Council meeting. I walk in and see Mr.Rogers.
"Hey teach."
"Hey Cassie. You're always the first one here"
"Yeah. I'm a good kid" He chuckles and I blush at him and a few more kids walk in.
They all sit down in the front and Mr.Rogers raises his hand.
"Okay guys give us a theme for the Halloween dance in 2 weeks from now which will be the end of October"
"We should have the theme Vampies"
"Or zombies"
"Or clowns"
"Why don't we just have one with everyone coming in a costume and we pick which one is the best." I say and everyone starts yelling about it.
"Okay okay guys. I guess we're going with Cassie's idea." They all cheer and we start talking about the decorations. Where everything is gonna go and what's gonna happen that night.

Once we got everything we needed, all the kids start rushing out and I was the only one in the room with Mr.Rogers. I smile and he smiles back.
"I kinda wanna thank you for sticking up for me during 1st period." I say a lil nervous
"Its fine. I know you'll do good and I don't want you giving up on your dreams for a asshole like him" I laugh and he comes closer to me.
"Cassie I can't control myself around you. You're so beautiful and I just have to do this" I feel his soft lips against mine kissing me slowly and I start kissing him back. I pull him a lil closer to me and he nibbles on my lip. I feel him push me up against the close doors, kissing me rougher and rougher. He taps my legs and I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. He holds me up with his hands on my butt and walks me to his desk. He lays me down, kissing my neck softly and enjoying everything he does to me.

~Jc's P.O.V~

I keep recording Mr.Roger and Cassie on the desk.
"Goodbye Mr.Roger. You should have never messed with me. Thank you for making it so much easier for me to make Cassie's life more hell"
I see my ride get here and hop in the van.

Author's Notes

What do you guys think of this chapter?
I really hope you enjoyed this.