Chapter 31

Jc's POV

I can't believe I'm actually back in this room. I can't believe they forgave me...well Jackie did. I gotta make Cassie forgive me which I understand completely. I just got to know how. I'll figure something out soon but right now I can't get what happened with my mom out of my head. How she was about to give me up for drugs. Again. I was just desperate for that mother and son bond.

I get out of my thoughts hearing a notification on my phone. I open it seeing that it's a fan asking why haven't I posted on YouTube from Twitter. I smile a little thinking that I have the most amazing fans in the world. I don't know why but ever since I made my first video a lot of people subscribed enjoying it and asking for more. I love making them because I know they entertain so many people. Knowing that I am bringing them joy from my videos makes me the happiest YouTuber alive.

I sit up from my bed going to my closet getting the camera and tripod out. I set it up making sure that the camera is focused so it'll look great. I press record and sit down on my bed. I look down for a while breathing in and out calmly then back at the camera.
"What's up everybody...Jc here. I know I haven't posted in a while but guys so much happened in my life you don't even know!" I say realizing how loud I am. "I feel like I was too loud but I wanna talk about a serious topic and that is..." I get interrupted by a knock on my door. I then see Victoria come in quickly closing the door behind her.
"Cassie had just went back..." I say to her but get a interrupted again with her lips against mine. I push her back quickly.
"What the hell?"
"Jc you're the hottest dude at our school. Why choose Cassie?" She says climbing on top of me while still trying to kiss me.
"Because I love her now get off me you.." We both hear a wiggle on the doorknob knowing it's Cassie. I was about to scream but Victoria punches me hard on the balls covering my mouth quickly then pulls me making us flip over so now I'm on top of her. She then grabs my hand putting it up her shirt.

"What the hell..." I hear Cassie say behind me. I notice the position I'm in so I quickly get off of Victoria and walks to Cassie.
"Cassie...I..."
"Cassie...Jc told me to lay on the bed or he would try breaking our friendship and you know I love you so much so I did it to not ruin our friendship" I try to explain but Victoria interrupts me fake crying hard walking towards Cassie.
"Shhh..it's okay Vicky. Go to the room I'll be there in a bit." Cassie says hugging her but let her go to her room.
"Cassie I..." I try again but gets cut off by Cassie yelling at me.
"Save it Jc. I can't believe I was actually going to forgive you. Stay away from me and Victoria. I will act friendly to you in front of my mom but when she's not here I'm going to ignore you. You can forget about there being an us." She storms out of my room slamming the door. I sit back down on my bed crying my eyes out.

The one time I get to have Cassie back in my life but Victoria ruined that for good now. I lost her forever now. The worst part is that I'll be living under the same roof with her so no matter how hard I try explaining it to her about what happened she won't believe me. Not unless I have prove but I don't have that. I cry harder into my pillow knowing that I lost her forever.

....

I look up at the ceiling finally deciding to stop crying. I sit up staring around my room not really knowing what else to do. I notice that I still have my camera on so I get up walking towards it and turns it off. I put it back in my closet setting it down neatly then closing the door behind me. I go lay back down on my bed throwing the covers on top of me wanting to be alone away from this world.

I quickly throw the covers off me sitting up looking at my closet.
"Oh god Justin, You're so fucking stupid!" I tell myself walking towards my closet grabbing my camera. I turn it on going through the pictures and see my recent video.
"YES!" I rush out of my room walking to Cassie's room. I see Victoria still fake crying while Cassie is still comforting her.
"You can quit the act bitch!" I yell at her while Victoria acts scared crawling back away from me on the bed. Cassie tries calming her down but stands up facing me.
"Jc can you please fucking leave."
"Watch this video" I say grabbing her arm and sitting her on the bed.
"What? Why would I care?"
"Just watch. She's not so innocent" I say pressing play. It shows me talking to the camera for a while but then shows everything else that happened. When Victoria kissed me then to her hurting me quickly flipping us over.
"AH HAH!" I yell pointing at Victoria thinking that its over for her but I see Cassie still looking at the video. I look at it noticing it's showing me cry on the bed.
"You don't have to see that" I say taking the camera away from her. She looks at me with sad eyes but I look down embarrassed that she saw me cry like that. I then notice Cassie stands up facing Victoria angrily.
"You slut!"
"Cassie calm down" Victoria says sticking her hands out scared of Cassie
"No! You fucking saw me cry over him because you knew How much I fucking loved him and you try making it worse! So you can have him?!"
"Cassie he's popular and you're an outcast. He shouldn't be with you" Victoria says. I was about to tell her something till Cassie's hand push me back telling me not to.
"Get the hell out Victoria and don't ever call me again. Our friendship is over" 
"Alright. I wouldn't want to anyway. Just go cut yourself emo" Victoria says grabbing her things walking out of Cassie's room. I see Cassie stare at the ground like it hurt her.
"Cassie..." I say about to hug her but she pushes her arm away from her walking out the room. I sit on the bed trying to process what happened but that gets interrupted quickly when I hear a loud girl scream.

I rush downstairs seeing Cassie on top of Victoria beating the shit out of her. I grab Cassie pulling her off of Victoria.
"Say it again Bitch I dare you!!" Cassie yells but Victoria runs out of the house crying. I let Cassie go but she walks to the living room trying to calm down.
"Cassie I'm sorry."
"Don't be Jc. You did the right thing" She says smiling at me. I walk towards her taking her hand in mine kissing them.
"Please forgive me Jc for not believing you" She says looking up at me. I smile lightly placing my hands on her cheeks.
"I do" I reply but it gets quiet for a few seconds with us staring into each other's eyes.
"Cassie can you please be mine? I can't live without you and..."
"Of course" She replies. I smile lifting her up and spinning her around the room happy that she's mine again. As soon as I put her down I feel her soft lips on mine kissing me. I kiss her back wrapping my arms around her waist as she wraps her arms around my neck. Our lips keep moving in sync perfectly not breaking until we hear a heavy bag fall to the ground. We break the kiss quickly looking at that direction noticing that Jackie saw us kiss.