Chapter 15

Its been 2 weeks since we met Luis. Ever since that day My mom and him have been hanging out non-stop. Every night they would see each other and I don't mind. He makes my mom happy and thats all I can ask for even though Jc still gets a bad vibe from him. Its Friday night so while my mom and Luis went out Jc and I decided to stay home and be on Netflix all day.

"Okay Cassie we've watched a lot of Disney movies because you chose them can I please chose one of my own now?" Jc says looking at me.
"Say you liked them and then you can"
"Come on Cassie. I can't Lie."
"Then Tarzan it is" I joke acting like I'm going to put on Tarzan then Jc takes the controller from my hand and pushes me against the bed holding my hands above my head sitting on me.
"Okay okay. I like every Disney movie we saw"
"And me?"
"And I like you too beautiful" Jc says making me blush then he kisses me softly. I kiss back getting butterlies in my stomach like its the first time we kissed. I then feel him pull away.
"Babe guess whats in two weeks?"
"How can I forget. Its my beautiful Girlfiened's birthday" He says kissing my cheek.
"I know I'm gonna be 18. Its scary"
"Dont be scared" He says kissing my head and looking at me in the eyes.
"I'll go get us more snacks then I pick the movie. Deal?" I giggle a little looking at him
"Deal" I say then he gives me one last kiss and gets off me heading to the kitchen.

I sit up fixing my hair and a notification go off on my phone. I look at it and see my favorite YouTuber again Shane Dawson make a video. I click on it and lay down watching the video. Half way through the video Jc comes in my room with popcorn and drinks.
"What are you watching?" Jc says setting everything down
"Shane Dawson"
"Who?"
"A YouTuber" I say still watching the video and laughing
"Whats that" I look at him and remember he doesn't know what it is because he's been in a foster home his whole life. I pause the video and bring out my laptop
"Okay so YouTube is an app that will let you see videos of anything. Except porn." He laughs and hit my arm gently. I click on the YouTube app and show him everything. How to work it, how to upload it and some YouTubers I like. As I'm explaining I see him so interested in it. He smiles through out the whole thing of me explaining and looks at me when I'm done.
"That seems so fun to do. I wish I can do that"
"I have a camera I got a few years ago but I don't use it. You want it?" I say remembering I have it in my closet
"Yes please" He replys getting happy
"Okay but its a little old"
"I don't mind" I smile and get up heading to my closet looking for my old camera. I find it and give it to him. He takes it with a big smile on his face and hugs me tightly.
"Thank you Beautiful" I smile and hold him close to me.
"I already have an idea for my first video. Go ahead and watch one more Disney movie by the time it's over I probably will be done so I'll show you" He says kissing me quickly and heading to his room. I smile and sit down on my bed getting ready to watch Tarzan.

Half way through the movie Jc comes back kissing my head and taking my laptop. I smile at how dedicated he is to finish this video.

I wake up to Jc shaking me. I didn't notice I fell asleep till he wakes me.
"I finish the video wanna see it?" He says looking at me. I nod my head yes and he clicks on it. At first I thought he was just drawing while music is playing and I was getting really bored till I see he starts pretending to play it along with the music. The video finished and I smile hugging him.
"That was so good babe. I thought it was going to be kind boring but it was really good. I'm so proud of you" I say pulling away and kissing him softly. We both break the kiss and he smiles.
"Yeah. I already made my channel so I just need to upload it on YouTube"
"Then do it babe. Show people how creative you are" He smiles and gets it ready to upload it.
"Okay. Ready beautiful?"
"Yeah"
"Okay in 3...2...1" We both say and he clicks the button to upload. He notice it's on YouTube already. He smiles and kisses me softly again.
And that is how Jc Caylen made his first YouTube video.