Chapter 22

I looked at this women shocked. She wants to see Jc. I look at her watery eyes. I open the door wider and move out of the way.
"Please come in" I reply
"Thank you. I came from Houston to tell Justin.."
"Tell me what? You're sorry?" Jc interrupts his mom. She looks down messing with her hands.
"I know that won't change what I did but..."
"You're right ma'am. It won't. Now leave the house before we call the cops" Jc says opening up the door again for her to leave
"Jc.." I say looking at him.
"No Cassie. I don't want her back into my life"
"Wait here ma'am. Jc lets go upstairs and talk" I say closing the door while grabbing his hand and taking him to my room. I close the door and look at him. He sits on the bed looking at the ground.
"I don't want her back into my life Cassie...I just don't" Jc finally says with his eyes watery looking at me.
"I know but just hear her out and forgive her. I know it's hard but she is your mother Jc"
"What if she isn't?"
"Jc you have her curly hair. Her brown eyes. The same nose. You look like her." He looks down not talking again. I walk towards him and get on my knees placing my hand on his thighs.
"You have to at least talk to her. One of your parents came back for you. Maybe she realized what she did and wants you to forgive her." I say and he looks at me. He smiles grabbing my cheeks and kisses my lips softly.
"Thank you"
"You're welcome. Now go down there and talk to her. Please" He stands up and we walk downstairs. We see the mom sitting on the couch still messing with her fingers.
"I want you to explain everything. Right now" She smiles while we sit in front of her.
"I'm just gonna come out and say the truth. Yes I did give you up for drugs. Which was so stupid of but I was stupid and hurt at that time. I thought your dad and I would be together forever like we talked about...At the time I thought drugs could be the only thing to help me with the heartache. I didn't realize I lost my children until one day I had an overdosed and almost died. I realized that I shouldn't be doing this. I should've taken care of my kids and protect them. I know you wouldn't come with me but I just want to ask for forgiveness. I know its hard for what I've done and I know it'll take time but let me make It up to you. I can find a cheap motel here and we can hang out tomorrow?" The mom says looking at Jc. Jc looks at me then looks at his mom.
"Alright. Tomorrow at 10am. No later" The mom smiles showing her white teeth.
"Alright. Deal" She replies then My mom comes through the door noticing us
"Hey guys. Who's this? " She asks closing the door. Jc's mom looks down and Jc stands up.
"Jackie this is my mother. Mom this is Jackie" Jc says and my mom looks at her.
"Has She come to take you back?" My mom ask setting down the bag of groceries
"No. She just wanted go catch up. Tomorrow she's gonna take me out"
"Yes and I'll be out of your hair." The mom says interrupting Jc.
"Alright. You can use my car. I'm not doing anything tomorrow but if you hurt him in anyway through out tomorrow you will get hurt by me. Now you can use Jc's room and I guess Jc and Cassie can share a room" My mom says walking up to her room. I smile at the women and grab her hand taking her up to Jc's room.
"Okay. Jc and I will be next door to you. Would you like any extra clothes?" I ask
"Yes please and can you please wash these."
"Sure" I say and hand her clean clothes. She smiles and closes the doors. I walk to my room seeing Jc laying down on my bed.
"How do you feel?" I decide to ask Jc after a day we had.
"Good because I forgave get. I hope I can trust her again."
"She knows she did wrong so maybe she did change. We'll see baby." I say closing my door, taking off my shirt. I notice Jc put a pillow over his head.
"Aren't you a gentleman" I say and he gives me a thumbs up. I laugh while putting on my shirt. I get on the bed and sit on top of him. I remove the pillow then kissing him softly. I feel him kiss back and pull me closer to him. I start moving my hips on him which causes him to groan a little. I smile knowing I got him where I wanted to rub.
"Are you sure?" Jc asks pulling away from me.
"Yes. I'm ready" I reply kissing him again then I feel him turn us over without breaking our lips. I take off his shirt and rub my hands all over him. I then feel his hands go up my shirt. I pull away from the kiss trying to get air but I feel his lips on my neck. I moan a little enjoying everything he's doing right now. We hear a knock on my door which makes him stop.
"Hey Cassie, my clothes are outside your room whenever you wanna wash them"
"Thank you. I'll wash them right now" I reply then we hear footsteps walk away. I look at Jc and He chuckles.
"Let's go to bed baby. You got a day tomorrow" I say moving a piece of hair saY from his face.
"Okay beautiful." Jc replies giving me one last kiss then getting off me. I go outside and grabs Jc's mom's clothes putting them to wash real quick then walking back to the room. I close the door then head to the bed. I lay down covering myself with a blanket and feel Jc's arms around my waist.
"Goodnight beautiful. Happy 6 Months" Jc says kissing my head.
"Goodnight baby. Happy 6 months."