"What the Bitch" I hear Abraham say

There is a group of people blocking our way. There's a guy laying on the ground.

"Are we doing this" Abraham ask.

"No" Rick says

We all get out of the RV. Rick holds his hands up to show that we don't want any trouble.

"He's someone who was with a whole lot of someone's who didn't listen." The man standing in the middle says

"We can make a deal" Rick says "right here, right now"

"That's right, we can. Give us all your stuff. We'll probably have to kill one of you. That's just the way it is, but then we ca start moving forward on business. All you have to do is listen."

"Yeah, that deal's not gonna work for us. Fact is, I was about to ask for all your stuff, only I'm thinking I don't have to kill any of you. Any more of you."

Another guy starts to shake a can and spray paints on an 'x' into the guy who is laying on the ground's chest.

"Sorry, my deal is the only deal. We don't negotiate."

"Me and my people are leaving." Rick says and we all start to head back into the RV.

"Okay friend. Plenty of ways to get to where you're going."

We are all in the RV when we hear Rick say. "You want to make today your last day on earth?"

"No" the man yells "but that is a good thing to bring up. Think about it. What if it's the last day on earth for you? For someone you love? What if that's true? Maybe you should be extra nice to those people in that RV, 'cause you never know, just like that. Be kind to each other. Like you said, like it was your last day on earth."

"You do the same"

Rick gets in the RV and slams the door. We start to head back the way we came to find a new way to get to the Hilltop.

We stop. Me, Carl and Aaron are in the back with Maggie. Carl stars to mess with the blinds. He opens them and a sees a walker. Carl turns towards Aaron.

"Why didn't you stay back and help guard the place?" Carl ask

"I owe her" Aaron says "Why did you come?"

"I owe them"

I lean against Carl and look out the window. Eugene finds a new route and we head in our way.

Maggie wakes up and smiles over at me. I smile back.

"Aaron, Carl, let me talk to Lilly alone for a bit" Maggie says.

Carl and Aaron leave. I kneel next to Maggie and hold her hand.

"I just want to let you know, how proud I am of the woman you have become." She tells me

"What do you mean" I ask

"From when I first meet you at the prison to now you have change so much"

"So have you"

"You are my daughter Lilly. Blood or not you are mine and Glenn's"

I smile with tears in my eyes. She kisses my forehead. We then stop and I go up to see why. There is even more men blocking the road than before. All armed.

"We among our stand" Sasha ask

"Yeah, we end it" I hear Carl say

"No, not now" Rick says "they've been waiting. They're ready. With one of us behind the wheel, that's 6 on 16. We're goons play it our way, how we want it. Right?" He turns to Carl.