"i'm just worried about the housing situation. i mean, it was my idea to move in with each other and i just don't want to leave her without a home. i may not love her but i care for her." zayn confesses.

"she can easily go back to living in an apartment with her friends. she won't be without a home." zayn feels like a dumbass for not thinking of that.

"i'll feel like an asshole though."

"you are." doniya says. "nothing you can do about it now. what's done is done."

they lay in silence. zayn doesn't want his sister judging him. "please don't tell mom and dad." he whispers.

"i won't." she says. "for now. you better get your shit together."

"i will." zayn promises. he knows what he needs to do. just the action of doing it scares him. "thanks big sis."

"you're welcome little bro." she smiles and shoves his shoulder. zayn sits up on the bed and swings his legs over the edge. "i'll tell mom and the girls that you stopped by."

"thank you." he says. "i'll try to be over here more often." zayn misses the times when he used to live here. he would do anything to move back.

"you better." doniya teases. zayn rolls his eyes and walks out of his room room. his mom and his other sisters were out shopping. zayn had ran into his father coming in. yaser was going to work.

zayn sits in his car and sighs. he doesn't like this feeling. zayn misses liam. he wonders what he's doing. zayn hasn't made any move to contact him or see him. liam said he wanted space and that's exactly what zayn is giving him.

just as he's about to pull off, zayn gets a notification on his phone. it indicated that liam had posted a photo on instagram. it's a surprise to zayn. liam has abandoned social media for a little over a month.

zayn clicks on the notification and waits for the photo to load. when it does, he feels sick to his stomach. he examines the photo closely and rereads the caption. zayn wants to throw up.

his blood quickly boils and he throws his phone to the passengers seat. he's practically seeing red as he quickly pulls out the driveway, without putting on his seatbelt.

zayn speeds to louis house. his jaw is clenched the whole time and he bangs the steering wheel in anger. "fuck!" he yells. he's pissed. he's livid. the picture with the haunting words underneath seem to play in his head like a broken record and he feels like he might go insane.

zayn grabs his phone off the passengers seat and slams the car door behind him. louis' car isn't in the driveway, meaning he isn't home and zayn needs him home. zayn has a key to his best friend's house though, so he lets himself in.

he storms upstairs to louis' room and helps himself into his bed. zayn unlocks his phone and looks at the picture again, reading the caption in disgust. he grips his phone until his knuckles are red and he lets go of it.

zayn doesn't know when louis comes home, but when he does, he immediately knows something is wrong. "oh shit. you're here, in my house, when i'm not here. what happened?" zayn doesn't say anything. instead he unlocks his phone and hands it to louis.

liampayne: i'm literally dating the most beautiful person on the planet

liampayne: i'm literally dating the most beautiful person on the planet. oh my god.

harrystyles commented: i could say the same about you...

niallhoran commented: fucking finally

view all 98 comments

*ends story right here*