nikki where are you ?

I kept walking for a hour looking for Nikki. I just don't understand. Where could she have gone? I started shivering. I followed my foot prints back to where the bear was. I tied rope to it's front legs and dragged it back to the cabin. I looked down at my watch it was 1:00 pm. This bear was really heavy. I saw the cabin come into view. Emily and hazel were playing in the snow while Frankie was sitting on the porch looking very anxious.
"Zari!" Emily said running over. She grabbed me into a hug. I looked up towards Frankie. I could see the fear on his face.
"Hey kiddo." I said. Hazel gave me a worried look.
"Wait where is nikki?" Emily asked.
"I'll tell you later. Will you give me and the other grown-ups some time to talk alone?" I asked looking down at her. She nodded and scampered away to a far spot making a snowman. Frankie walked over to me so did hazel.
"Where is nikki?" Frankie asked sounding pissed off inside.
"I don't know what happened. We were walking along the deer tracks and I look back to see if she saw the blood too but she wasn't there." I said.
"What! Did you even look for her?!?!" Frankie yelled.
"Hazel baby take Emily inside." I said. She hesitated. But then walked off and brought Emily inside.
"Zari answer my question!" He yelled again.
"Yes I did for hours she disappeared within the first hour of us being out there!" I yelled back.
"You didn't look hard enough!" He yelled. Then he pushed me out of the way and ran off.
"Frankie don't go it's gonna get dark!" I yelled. He disappeared into the woods. Fucking dumb ass. I pulled the bear off to the creek by the cabin and cleaned and skinned it. I could make Emily something nice with the fur of it. The sun went down and the moon replaced it. I brought the meet of the bear inside along with the fur. I put it in the freezer.
"Did he go to look for her?" Hazel asked.
"Yeah his dumb ass did." I said.
"Hey don't be so mean he has been through a lot with Nikki remember that. You would be the same way for me and I for you." She said. It calmed me down in a way.
"Your right. I just don't want him getting lost or hurt." I said.
"He'll be fine don't worry, Frankie can hold his own in this situation." She said.
"That's true I Shouldn't be too worried. It's just with all that just went on I should have been more aware." I said.  Tears threatened leaving my eyes. Hazel pulled me into a hug.
"Babe you were out there for so long. You tried your hardest." She said with a soothing voice. I heard the door open. I turned to see a Frankie carrying a dead looking Nikki. I ran over. He dropped to the ground on his knees then fell completely to the ground. He had knocked out completely.
"Hazel go get blankets and warm clothes please!" I yelled. She ran off. "Don't worry buddy it gonna be ok." I said to Frankie even know I also said it to call me down. I ran to the fire pit and quickly started a fire. Hazel came back with clothes and blankets.
"Zari here." She said handing them to me.
"Thank you baby. Help me move them to the living room?" I asked. She nodded picking up Nikki and setting her on the couch. I struggled to get Frankie up. I pulled her over to the couch. I took off his wet clothes and put new ones on. Hazel did the same to Nikki.
"zari something isn't right with Nikki." Hazel said. I made sure the fire was burning high so it could warm them up. I checked Nikki's pulse it was very faint but still beating. I went to find Shane. He seemed to have the most knowlege with medical stuff. I took a couple health classes in highschool but I barely paid attention. I knew CPR though so that's good. I knocked on Danny's door. He came to the door hickeys lining his neck.
"Hey zari what's up?" He asked.
" I need Shane." I stated. Shane came walking out.
"What's up zari?" He asked with concern in his voice.
"Nikki and Frankie need medical attention." I said he nodded. We walked out to the living room. He ran over to Nikki with concern in his body posture.
"What happened to her?!?!" He yelled.  "She and I got separated in the woods." I said with a cracking voice.
"She looks like she has lost a lot of blood." He said.  "She is barely breathing." He added.  She started having a sesiure. He held her head.  Frankie started waking up.
"Fuck my head." He said. He looked over at Nikki. "What the fuck!" He screamed. He hopped up. " We need a doctor!" He yelled.
" I know where we can find one." Shane said regretfully.
"Where!" Frankie yelled.
"My old camp." He said.
"No way!" Danny said.
"It's the only way we can save her." Shane said.
"No you can't leave me." Danny yelled.
"Danny honey, I can't let her die." He said. Nikki stopped sisuring. "We need to get there quickly." He Said.
" Ok Danny and hazel will stay here. I need you two to watch emily." I said. Danny started to cry. Frankie grabbed Nikki. Me and Frankie went to the basement and grabbed the two horses we had Frankie put Nikki up in the horse. Shane went to get dressed. He came running down. We led the horses outside. I climbed on echo with  Shane. We rode to the gates of the hell the each one of us except Nikki has escaped from.
"Hold it!" A girl screamed. I looked up to see this girl standing in the guard post pointing a snipper right at my head.
"Rachel let us in we need Dr. blue." Shane said.
"Shane is that you?" She asked.
"Yes it's me please let us in we have a girl that needs medical attention." He begged. She walked back and disappeared. The gates flew open.
"Go blue is in the medical wing I'll come shortly." She said  we raced over to the medical wing. People watched as we rode through the camp.
"Turn there the medical wing is the biggest building we have." Shane said. We reached the medical building. "Hurry it's this way." He led us through the building. We came to a room. "Dr blue we need help." Shane pleaded. This older woman turned.
"Oh dear. Get her on the table."she said. Frankie layed her on the table.  I could see Frankie breaking inside.
" I need you all except shane to leave the room. She needs surgery right now." Dr. Blue said. We we're ushered out. The doors slammed shut. Leaving a torn down Frankie with me in the hallway.